FOH'ers Daily Smoke

On 11/15/2020 at 6:43 PM, Lrabold89 said:

Price on those is outrageous...worth it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought couple of boxes when I was at Denmark summer 19 at retail and really liked them, online shops have been marking them up like crazy, for a short smoke definitely won’t pay more than retail 

• Like 2

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 11/15/2020 at 10:51 AM, ReturnFreeRisk said:

Has the cayenne spice toned down yet on the Chefs? I was going to wait another couple years before trying another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is still very powerful yet flavorful cigar. I can imagine it being even better with a few more years of age. Smoke one now and see for yourself. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 3:43 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

Monte #1 yesterday BOE DIC 18. It was very complex but the flavors were muted. I think it’s coming off a sick period...if the flavors grow in richness it’ll turn into a phenomenal cigar! I’ll revisit in 3-6 months.

I love Monte 1s when they are good but sadly many I’ve had lately were bang average.  Some have said they’ve been good lately, I may need to get a new box.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

I love Monte 1s when they are good but sadly many I’ve had lately were bang average.  Some have said they’ve been good lately, I may need to get a new box.  

From what it seems like almost everything in '19/20 have been smoking incredibly well, so I wouldnt bet against them being back on their game!

I've smoked 7 from this box and they have been about average. This was the first one where I got a lot of complexity, so hopefully a little more time can bring the flavors out in full force!

• Like 2