• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 11/8/2020 at 11:59 AM, mprach024 said:

Do you sell them?

15 hours ago, DBNInc said:

Very nice!

11 hours ago, Raskol said:

Very nice.. ?

Thanks for the kind words.  

Yes, I do sell them.  DM inquiries.  
They’re not cheap.  They’re completely made on a manual lathe.  But they’ve been well received. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

221415238_2020-10-3020_37_07.jpg.4d550b384cd6eb36e4b2d4b58f35353d.jpg

H. Upmann Connoisseur No.1 BRE Nov 2018

Onto our ever-present journey of discovery in regards to the quality of this late quarter-2018 box of H.Upmann Connoisseur No.1 and it seems that things are starting to look quite positive. I have now gone through 40% of the box (i.e there are 15 cigars left) and excepting one or two, they've been very good to excellent thus far.

This example was again a little lighter on shortbread in comparison to other H.Upmann Connoisseur No.1s I've had, but it made up for it in the way the coffee, cedar, licorice and twang was so well-balanced throughout the cigar. It was uniformly excellent throughout the thirds, I had no issue nubbing it down to the final third.

In the interest of remaining objective, I handed out this cigar to some dear friends to smoke with me (i.e @Fuzz and @jay8354), let them smoke it through to the first third and then preceded to mention the on-line discussion over the quality of this box code. Their experience confirmed my positive assessment of the cigar as reported in this review and in the standard of the H.Upmann Connoisseur No.1s I've smoked recently.

It goes without saying that I was well-pleased to hand out a cigar that smoked so well and was so pleasing to the palate for all three of us on a fine social occasion.

I have no idea what you are talking about @JohnS. I do not provide any endorsement for the H.Upmann Connie No.1 BRE NOV 2018 ..... unless I am paid. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

Oh man that site just depressed me as I know that snow is in my near future.  Where are you located? Hopefully your in Barrow Alaska and not just a bit west of me.  

Coeur d’Alene Idaho. Fairly normal for this time of the year. Have to smoke minutos early in the day as the sun is down before 5 now. 

• Like 1