• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, lovethehaze said:

My sons 1st birthday today. sig seiz is just wonderfully classy 

D3F47578-C613-4E84-88B8-5EA022A16400.jpeg.a1695910589b80faea1c08cf68563593.jpeg

Good stuff hazy. Kiddo is probably finally sleeping through the night... Mine is 2 and sleep 12 hours a night. It's nice catching up on the 6 months of sleep deficit... 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

Don't give up on the RGP. It's one of the great vitolas. Just let them rest longer.

Also, pedantry warning - it's not a minuto. It's a perla (as is the monte 3)

I can vouch for this as well. The burnt toast/black coffee taste was kinda off putting at first. I kept giving them a chance and they turned into a wonderful quick cigar. I actually pull these out more now for my dog walks then anything else. That last half can be as good as any bigger cigar I smoke. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Good stuff hazy. Kiddo is probably finally sleeping through the night... Mine is 2 and sleep 12 hours a night. It's nice catching up on the 6 months of sleep deficit... 

Thanks Dan. We r blessed he has been sleeping solid for almost 5 months now and naps 2 times a day .... issue is he has been walking for about 3 weeks now ... as soon as we cross one hurdle on comes another one ! So much fun though but def he cant be left alone for long. Lol. Glad u r sleeping again it’s a nice thing 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zigarrenziggy said:

I, too, am making my way through the Sopranos while I smoke. First time through, and what a great show

I have seen every episode multiple times, while it was still on the air.  The times between seasons was often very long, and I would re-watch the previous season to catch myself up for each new season. This is the first time I am watching it all the way through since the final episode, and I am picking up a lot of things I missed back then.

The show has a special meaning for me, because it all takes place in my area, so I know all the places where they meet, restaurants, streets, etc. Also,  I grew up knowing people that would have fit in very well on the show.?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

and 6 Media Coronas (which was a vitolas specifically made for this release, being identical in ring gauge to the Coronas Especiales but 10 mm shorter - 38 ring gauge x 142 mm and the first Cohiba release to include medio tiempo leaf).

Apparently there was a Juan Lopez Epicures that was discontinued in the 1970s that was the original example of this vitola.

https://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/brand/juan-lopez#epicures

I don't know if it was actually called that at the time, it might have been called something else then though.

Very interesting about the medio tiempo leaf!

• Thanks 2