• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

9 hours ago, westg said:

Looking at this pic really makes me want to have a cigar . My Mag 50's are long gone. 

They are smoking great?... I believe you should stock some? I'm sure Prez will help...Or have your palate changed? 

Be safe always mate.

12 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

HdM du Prince TOR JUN 16
I've got out of the habit of sharing in the Daily Smoke thread though I do follow it on a daily basis. However, every now and then I have a cigar that deserves a mention. I'd all but given up on this box - great to start then went flat last year, thought they'd had it. This one (21/25) is beautiful. Full of cedar and a caramel sweetness with a little hint of cinnamon and black pepper. The last three may not see the summer...
8290637404720aedbc28fd2eff913cfb.jpg

Sent from GJ 1151

I picked up some from ‘06 that some retailers had all of a sudden.   These get amazing with age!!  I had the same experience with my open ‘16 box. Glad it’s just a phase

• Like 1