• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, BoliDan said:

Goodness Mike, us noobies are struggling to find a box and youre still working through a 01-02 box. How about some auctions up?

There is this: https://fohauctions.com/

Stuff goes up time to time...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chucko8 said:

R&C time. On Australia Day ?? nothing but top shelf will suffice. Happy Australia Day to all!

8845A518-424A-414D-8E56-F51DFE018029.thumb.jpeg.c445143201383530cb0d6976dc731002.jpeg

Something isn’t right here.  The perfect Siglo VI GR you posted on FB, somehow distorted into a Siglo V GR when you posted it here on FOH ?

Beautiful cigar.  Enjoy! 

And Happy Australia Day to all the Australians on the board!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Something isn’t right here.  The perfect Siglo VI GR you posted on FB, somehow distorted into a Siglo V GR when you posted it here on FOH ?

Beautiful cigar.  Enjoy! 

And Happy Australia Day to all the Australians on the board!

Close! ? It's actually from the 2003 Reserva Seleccion Series which was a humidor containing 6 Coronas Especiales, 4 Esplendidos, 6 Media Coronas (38 rg x 142 mm or 5⅝ inches Panatelas), 8 Piramides and 6 Robustos, so 30 overall. The only reason I would even be aware of this is because Trevor (Leask, the founder of Cuban Cigar Website) gifted me a Reserva Piramides awhile ago and I've had it sitting in my humidor. I hope to review it this year. @Chucko8's cigar looks like the Coronas Especiales (38 rg x 152 mm or 6 inches)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

Close! ? It's actually from the 2003 Reserva Seleccion Series which was a humidor containing 6 Coronas Especiales, 4 Esplendidos, 6 Media Coronas (38 rg x 142 mm or 5⅝ inches Panatelas), 8 Piramides and 6 Robustos, so 30 overall. The only reason I would even be aware of this is because Trevor (Leask, the founder of Cuban Cigar Website) gifted me a Reserva Piramides awhile ago and I've had it sitting in my humidor. I hope to review it this year. @Chucko8's cigar looks like the Coronas Especiales (38 rg x 152 mm or 6 inches)

I think the R/GR thread has GR’s on my brain.  I didn’t take a close enough look at the band.  In light of that, it does look like the Coronas Especales, but in his FB pic, it looked fatter and shorter, like it could be the Siglo VI.  I thought this pic got distorted, but maybe it was the FB pic that did.  Or maybe I just was seeing what I wanted to see.?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JohnS said:

Yes that is correct John. Sorry the my other picture put you off @SigmundChurchill. I was fortunate enough to acquire a robusto and 2 coronas especiales. John your in for a deadset treat when you try that piramides I’m sure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2