• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 hours ago, crking3 said:

Did u try perfect draw ?

Perfect question. In light of recent get togethers with @alloy and @Luca, who both espouse the virtue of this wonderful little product, I haven't had to concern myself with it as I rarely get draws that fall outside my comfort range, which I admit is quite wide and forgiving. Perhaps I should invest in perfect draw for that odd occasion!

Pyramid night here in WYO:

Dip#2 = sordough, occasional chocolate, and some cream in final third.

BBF = I just fired it up and after a couple puffs the Graham cracker starts. Will this one give some marshmallow?? I swear some in this box reminded me of a s'more. No matter... this has been one of my best boxes and one of first purchased from Rob.

• Like 2

Been a while since I posted or really even got. Out for a smoke, but have been dealing with a lot of things recently. Getting my new house in order (mostly painting) , raising/training a new puppy, and most importantly the birth of my 9lbs. 3oz. baby son Emmanuel which happened a couple days ago. Finally got out to sync smoke times with @Jay_Habanos to celebrate his B-day! Either way hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend. '12 Trinidad Coloniales with a couple fingers of D' Usse VSOP b296eb700e201df24b2c84f60cc04935.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Congrats on the baby and all else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SGA DIC 15 Cohiba Siglo I, courtesy of the unbelievable generosity of [mention=965]Tave1225[/mention] :ok:
IMG_20190126_230707.thumb.jpg.ab1b9fa97302abdbbd9a31f49dc471df.jpg
It looks like a poltergeist had a excorism on your hand. Hope it's just camera angle/lighting haha. Sig 1 is my favorite, took every ounce of determination to not go in on the Friday clearance boxes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, jtfrizzy said:
Been a while since I posted or really even got. Out for a smoke, but have been dealing with a lot of things recently. Getting my new house in order (mostly painting) , raising/training a new puppy, and most importantly the birth of my 9lbs. 3oz. baby son Emmanuel which happened a couple days ago. Finally got out to sync smoke times with @Jay_Habanos to celebrate his B-day! Either way hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend. '12 Trinidad Coloniales with a couple fingers of D' Usse VSOP b296eb700e201df24b2c84f60cc04935.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Congrats! On The New House... & Especially Your Son!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, JayHabanos said:
af940fbaf741e42d253825b873574186.jpg
447ca81fa41c0aa9fd46d3add546b906.jpg
Celebrating my birthday with the a
Cohiba- Siglo VI
MEG September 15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
87984f171c43c8f83089dba478b6f5bf.jpg
Worth burning the fingertips!
CohibNUB!!!

Happy Birthday! Mate..