• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

6 hours ago, PabloJr said:

1st Upmann Magnum 50 I've ever had. Such a good smoke. No complaints from me at all. Will continue to let them rest but I was dying to try.287e0bb720cc700b2c1950a33938b5fb.jpg3cd5cbf310452c0beeb515e1c63af48c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mag 50 are great dependable smokes, that make cigars that are double the cost look a bit stupid. Congrats dude they look lovely

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JohnS said:

H.Upmann Connossieur A LUB Oct 2014. It's no wonder why this cigar is so popular amongst enthusiasts.

Just stocked back up on these. It's great that the the Connie A has developed such a trustworthy foothold as a opulent cigar. It's so nice that you can recommend them to friend, and you know they'll be 'on'.  time after time.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Wertman said:

Partagas Luis from 16 great birthday smoke.  If this is how 38 feels then wow.  Great smoke can't wait to see what a couple years of age will do

image.jpeg

Have a blast & Happy Birthday :2thumbs:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SokaKiel said:

Almost no flavour whatsoever when smoking them, very light, slightly herbal and a little burned paper taste.
What the heck I think to myself, for that price I can cut one open and check out the leaf.

and you wonder if its even tobacco leaf they come wrapped in.....

Looking so calm and idyllic in your (very nice) pics - if you consider what's just going on there...

• Like 1