FOH'ers Daily Smoke

48 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Now...when you see guys post up a picture of smoking three at once, let it be known that, this is meant to be taken in jest.

Partagas Culebras are like an under-the-radar cigar meant to be handed out to friends or best enjoyed in a social situation with others who may not be aficionados. The delight of smoking them in these situations is derived from the fact that the recipient will logically think their twisted cigar is defective, and upon smoking, will pretty much espouse how great a cigar it was and that it eclipsed all expectations.

I brought out the three Culebras for myself, Trevor and my son and despite Trevor's experience with aged Cohibas, we both didn't hesitate to express our excitement in anticipation of smoking a Culebras. They so often exceed expectations, even amongst experienced cigar smokers.

I most certainly would have shown my inexperience when I proceeded to light all three and smoke them all earnestly.  That said, now more than ever I am sure that one of these smokable Kit-Kat bars is in my near-future!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Here’s a Habano you don’t see too often: a Flor de Cano Selecto. At sixteen years old, it’s quite smooth for what is essentially a bargain Habano. The draw is very tight though. I’m not disappointed, however, but that’s probably because I didn’t have really high expectations.

As a side note: 2002 was the first year that Flor de Cano went back to making these Selectos by hand.

26d4ac5def5979c3fc5399cf680ad204.jpg
By far, one of my favorite cigars! Been too long since I've enjoyed one. I really need to rectify this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Some cigars enjoyed on a recent catch-up with [mention=1158]Trevor2118[/mention]...
5a730dfc708a3_2018-01-1011_35_55.thumb.jpg.6922f34efb26683715b9d9acfdfd288a.jpg
1. 2010 Cohiba Robusto
Buttery and brilliant! Citrus, honey, vanilla and lashings of cream but it was the pleasantness of retrohaling this cigar that made it special for me. (It was) Just so smooth!
5a730e013a75d_2018-01-1013_16_15.thumb.jpg.000c28ab07054d4f0005b9ec91c00f3b.jpg5a730e060b84f_2018-01-1013_28_18.thumb.jpg.899e69b9ef673d12caf93dc4b0fc43ae.jpg
2. 2016 Partagas Culebras
If you have never had the pleasure in sharing a Partagas Culebras with a friend, make sure you rectify this as soon as you can! I don't think I can recall being disappointed by one of these unique cigars...like, ever!! Sourdough, espresso coffee, leather and pepper through the nose a little, this was a great follow-up to the aforementioned Robusto.
5a730e0ac91f0_2018-01-1014_36_56.thumb.jpg.1f1436009caa5481858e578b3950e8aa.jpg
3. 2006 Cohiba Piramides Edicion Limitada
I'd classify this cigar as complex and surprisingly on the 'punchy' side, for even though this cigar was over 10 years old, it was medium-full in strength. I guess the reason for this was because of the bitter chocolate notes that is common with limited edition releases (or probably more commonly dark chocolate). The flavours were a combination of light espresso coffee, grass, honey, citrus with a buttery texture feel on the palate after each draw, so, in other words, very distinctive of Cohiba.

98a6cea8c8bbb520a84d979421b46b9c.jpg
Or you can smoke all 3 Culebras at once like I did for my birthday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Diabolicalpherpher said:

image.thumb.jpg.8cdebe53248011f425bfa2fedf069319.jpg

one of my prize winnings for the review contest. First ever SLR.

Congrats! Nice V cut by the way. Colibri?

Definately try them. These are a regular rotation in my humidor. Perfect (timewise) for me at work on a coffee break. I love the flavour. Lots of ERDM Shortbread/biscuit flavour. You can definately see a taste/flavour link with the CS. But in a way they are same but different (If that makes sense).
Yeah that makes sense. Cool I'll definatly have to give them a try. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2