• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Just now, westg said:

I have the same cutter....suitably impresssed 

SNAP

Mine also started playing up last month - the arms seized up all together. Replaced, FOC - cannot fault their lifetime guarantee ^_^ 

10 minutes ago, IanMcLean68 said:

Thank you @Luca for this fantastic ERDM Choix Supreme from '09! Great draw and burn throughout. Lashings of honey and nuts, with a surprising kick of white pepper in the last third, especially on the retrohale. Paired really well with my morning coffee.

This one surprised me in a good way. I remember trying this cigar back around the time this one was made, and thought the cigar a little mild for my tastes.  Goes to show that cigars do not need to be full bodied to age well.  This was not mild by any standards - started light-medium but built to a solid medium body in the second third. My palette has probably matured a little since back then as well.

You're welcome @IanMcLean68! Glad you enjoyed it :) Love the pictures!