• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Out with a few fellow FOH'ers and enjoyed a RA Extra. This one out of a different box than I have been smoking just to see how it compared. Draw, burn and flavor were all spot on. Thinking I should be stockpiling these.

Sosa something or other that I picked up while on vacation with the family at Disney World. I am a huge CC convert, and I must say, the flavor profile is very close to a RA Extra. The BIG difference is the post-draw harshness, but man, the stewed fruit is there in spades. Burn is great, tons of smoke...if only they could get rid of the ashtray after taste this would be a solid 90-91 for me. Again, I continue to defile myself with NCs and will wake tomorrow thinking a rodent died in my mouth overnight.

Started this morning with a RG Panetelas Extra which was decent. Picked out a HDM Coronations a/t and a Trini Fundadores from 2006 for tonight.

went to circ du soleil then smoked some goodies favorites were h upmann lonsdale '96, punch punch mid-70s, RyJ PC mid-70s

NICE!

smoked a ablsolutly bloody fantastic Hamlet Robusto from 2009 gifted to me by a great member of this forum. Met up with a FoH member blotto649 from toronto. Great guy. Fun evening.

Beautiful day in Toronto today. I took some work with me and smoked outside a great Bolivar Corona Extra of 2010 (LAG NOV-10). Its wrapper was maduro in colour and shiny. Wonderful earthy and grassy flavours with roasted beans in the final third and a very pleasant minty aftertaste. A great reminder of the inanity of the whole 'deletion program'!

Best,

Michel

After a great three-cigar evening yesterday (went out for a beer with an old friend and had a SLR PC, a Bolivar Tubos no 2, both from -07 and finished with an interesting NC, a Tatuaje panatela) I relax with a Montecristo no 5 from -08. Tough draw, not plugged but hard. Otherwise it delivers what you want from a Monte in spades.

Yesterday.

2010 Trini Rob T. Very smooth, draw was a bit tight but enjoyable. Followed it up with a VR Famoso. Not really to my liking. Smooth, but not very interesting. Of course, me dropping it prior to lighting up didn't help as it loosened the wrapper.

Just smoked a Bolivar Corona Extra.... way too young, dryboxed it for a day but still felt a little too wet and needed some re-lights. Too bad, because I was really looking forward to having a great cigar this weekend.

multi smoke night today.

HMD Des Dieux 2003.. creammmmmmmy smooooothy

Hamlet Custom Robusto Extra. divine and complex

Vegas Robiana Clasicos: never disappointing classic VR profile