FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Por Larranaga Robusto (RE 2007 Asia Pacific) - had 4 or 5 of them now, a nice mellow, creamy daytime Robusto

• Replies 88.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Juan Lopez Selecion no. 2. Enjoying it outside in the local park on an absolutely gorgeous day in the Pacific northwest!

I have no idea... all I know is that I arrived at my best friend's house yesterday afternoon with a full travel humi and a full bottle of tequila and this morning I woke up with a killer headache and we found the empty tequila bottle plus two empty whiskey bottles on the floor :lookaround: Yikes!

Had a 2009 Mag 48 LE .....so delicious and ready to be smoked..... really made my day when nothing went right all day long ! Followed her up with a 2011 Upmann Regalias that was bold and strong but smooth as well, so much potential I just hope I dont go on a bender and smoke em all before they really show what they can do with some time on them !!

Cmc

I have no idea... all I know is that I arrived at my best friend's house yesterday afternoon with a full travel humi and a full bottle of tequila and this morning I woke up with a killer headache and we found the empty tequila bottle plus two empty whiskey bottles on the floor :lookaround: Yikes!

Awesome

Yesterday I had a bland Dip 4 and a boring JLPC.... another two in the long line of disappointing cigars I've had lately. Periods like this makes one consider kicking the habit completely. Haven't even been tempted to buy a box since December :(

Tonight , its a party short.

A bit different really - lot of pepper to start with, but then became a dessert cigar really - fruity, a touch of citrus with molasses sweetness towards the end & a touch of earthiness. A bit one dimensional, but very flavoursome. About medium body all the way.

Rounding off the day with an RyJ Short Churchill from -08. It's getting pretty smooth and nice now. Excellent construction, perfect draw and lots of smoke.

Rascc. Why did HSA stop making the RA PC it would be the perfect cigar for me :(

RASCC is a PC.

Supporting my theory that sometimes the ugliest stocks are the best. An absolute cracker Boli BF!!! Best BBF for taste and smell I have ever had. post-8544-13365780965798.jpg

post-8544-13365781545778.jpg

post-8544-13365782169145.jpg

Trini reyes - from a box that wasnt smoking well. So gave it around 1 month rest. Lighted one now. Wow, the foot smelt sandalwood(first time for me). The intial flavour was of clove! Is going really well - most enjoyable :)

R&J Shorty Church - Toasted Mashmallows.

Absolutely Amazing. Reddish hue to the wrapper, sweet cherry and marshmallow.

post-8544-13365807442895.jpg

Monte 2010 grand edmundo LE .....spot on with the classic monte taste at the begining then quickly moves to the rich monte LE zing ! This has to be one of the best Limitadas of recent years ,IMHO. Im glad I finally tucked a box away ,cant wait to try one two years from now ...

Cmc