• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Another superb Partagas PSP 2 - loads of pepper, cedar and a sweetness i can say is just like sipping on cinnamon late. My wife even remarked how nice this smoke smelt!

I'm embarrassed but..... Whatever. "When in Rome, bang a Trojan!"post-8544-13367156947329.jpg

It's Padron who should be embarrassed given the prices they charge for these as well as their 1926 and 1964 lines-- ESPECIALLY given the fact that 7/10 draw like sucking thru a straw, canoe like Pocahontas, and have to be relit 1/2 way through because of poor construction.

It's Padron who should be embarrassed given the prices they charge for these as well as their 1926 and 1964 lines-- ESPECIALLY given the fact that 7/10 draw like sucking thru a straw, canoe like Pocahontas, and have to be relit 1/2 way through because of poor construction.

You must be getting fake padrons never heard of any experience like that nor have I personally experienced that myself. Padron IMO have always been the most consistent brand and I know what im going to get every time I reach for one.

Something special at lunch: ERDM Choix L'Epoque UK RE - extremely tasty! Not hugely different from a good ERDM CS, but just on a higher standard. Not a huge fan of the ring gauge, so this box will probably remain my only one.

post-7384-0-53608700-1337113745.jpg

You must be getting fake padrons never heard of any experience like that nor have I personally experienced that myself. Padron IMO have always been the most consistent brand and I know what im going to get every time I reach for one.

Never had any Draw or Burn issues. Just don't like the NC taste. After I sold about 750 NC's a while back, I might smoke 1 or 2 a year and regret it every single time.

I literally have never had a bad padron and I have smoked more padrons than any other cigar other than bolivar.

Going to smoke a BPC or PLPC after dinner.

Just finishing up a HDM Regalo LE 2007. The wrapper didn't burn well but the cigar was very tasty. Glad I bought that box and wasn't deterred by the mediocre single I had about 6 months ago.

post-7384-0-52858900-1337204845.jpg