• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Bolivar CG. Drinking some beer, watching the Ranger's Day Game at the Lake.

post-8544-13359842282004.jpg

post-8544-13359842455964.jpg

RG Perla - yes, they DO exist (in Spain anyway) ;)

Darkest wrapper by far I have ever seen on a RG (even darker than the PSP Panetelas Extra from a recent LFTH). I wanted to post a review but unfortunately, the cigar is still too tannic and harsh - despite the JUN 11 box code. They need another year at least IMO. Right now, it tastes a lot like a Parti Shorts (loads of leather and bitter chocolate) and I am one of the few on this forum that doesn't like those.

post-7384-0-09389100-1335987513.jpg

just finished my last final for the semester celebrating with a gift from Ophidion (Kevin)

post-12983-0-53559200-1335987599.jpg

JL Seleccion No 1 from a 25 Cab 'ABR 11'. Great medium bodied creamy smoke with hints of coffee, cedar & spice.

65b0c846949a11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

Really enjoying the flavour profile. Draw seems a little tight but i've used punch instead of a cutter for the first time so it may down to that. It's my second from this cab and i'm enjoying it far more than the first.

RG Perla - yes, they DO exist (in Spain anyway) ;)

Darkest wrapper by far I have ever seen on a RG (even darker than the PSP Panetelas Extra from a recent LFTH). I wanted to post a review but unfortunately, the cigar is still too tannic and harsh - despite the JUN 11 box code. They need another year at least IMO. Right now, it tastes a lot like a Parti Shorts (loads of leather and bitter chocolate) and I am one of the few on this forum that doesn't like those.

Hmmm. Have been eagerly awaiting these!

Just got a few Oliva nub maduro 460 in the mail - am going to try one tonight - hav heard its full bodied or so. Lets see .

Damn...that bring back memories. I used to love that cigar.

3 cigar day - first a Dip #2 - meh. Then a Punch Petit Coronations that was great, and tonight my buddy and I cracked open my first box of RA Extras LE - fantastic!!

Enjoyed the sunshine in Tokyo with two sweet smokes on the balcony, first a Bolivar 5ta Avenida followed by a JL Distinguidos.

Both ER's from Germany '09 and '11 and both to be rereleased in Jars in the next few month.

Doesn't make much sense to me, the Bolivar is still easily available in Boxes, seems like they're just bagging up the left overs... The JL on the other hand sold out since early this year.

I'm sure there'll be a run for the JL but no big demand for the Bolivars, they've been already at the top of the range at around 20$ a Stick... Add the Jar that'll make it around 24$ a smoke :thumbsdwn:

Have a nice evening,

Leif

Enjoyed the sunshine in Tokyo with two sweet smokes on the balcony, first a Bolivar 5ta Avenida followed by a JL Distinguidos.

Both ER's from Germany '09 and '11 and both to be rereleased in Jars in the next few month.

Doesn't make much sense to me, the Bolivar is still easily available in Boxes, seems like they're just bagging up the left overs... The JL on the other hand sold out since early this year.

I'm sure there'll be a run for the JL but no big demand for the Bolivars, they've been already at the top of the range at around 20$ a Stick... Add the Jar that'll make it around 24$ a smoke :thumbsdwn:

Have a nice evening,

Leif

I am a sucker for jars, so I may still pick one up each, even though I don't care for either of the two sticks :rolleyes:. I found both the Boli and the JL simply too bland and boring. The JL at least looks nice...