FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Had the 3rd cigar from the blind tasting contest which was a bit too mild for me and now a wonderful HDM Du Dauphin from 1998. Wow, these are good!

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

braz bringin it with the pics makes this thread so much more enjoyable

XOXO

Had a monte 4 psp yesterday night - really dark and oily wrapper - this is my first psp box - was definitely worth it - variety of flavours, coffee, chocolate, cream, cedar, molasses - body was medium full. The flavours were medium - guess some aging might bring them out a little more, or maybe sometime in the humidor - just recieved the box a couple of days back.

Today morning had my last cohiba esplendido - had bought a couple - was good, but not great - some richness there, but flavours were a bit muted & the body was also around medium at best - anyway, this vitola is way too long for my liking as of now.

Tonight I smoke a Bolivar Petit Belicoso EL 2009. Nice cigar, and it has that (at least for me) typical Bolivar slight touch of soap in both the dry draw and in the first third. Excellent! Paired it with an ESB and a splash of Ardbeg Ten. Life is good.

Damn it David. Stop raising the bar. LOL

Just about to do a LIVE REVIEW of a 2011 RE Italia La Escepcion Selectos Finos.

b28129f1.jpg

Now, that's not even fair!