FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Did it burn to fast and hot? What was the age?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The box is from late 16 but I just had it for a couple of weeks. Didn’t burn fast at all and I wouldn’t say it got hot either. I’ll just leave it for a month so, see what happens.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
  • Like 2

• Replies 88.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

18 hours ago, Nekhyludov said:

ROL SEP 13 FdC Grandioso ROTT. They smelled so good I couldn't wait. 

Hanging out at Cigar and Lounge in Watertown, MA. Great place - nice homey, neighborhood vibe. If anyone is ever in the Boston area and wants a place to hang out, have a smoke, and do some work, this is it. 

20171019_124410.thumb.jpg.81295734a4a5b1b978c7fd8fd1d8007f.jpg

How was it,  if you don't mind me asking? 

11 hours ago, Buck14 said:

PL Picadores

Great Burn, Great Draw. Very light taste and flavor through the first 1/3rd.  Concerned.

33F10F23-195C-4A4B-9A5D-096B47B0E47B.jpeg

Surprised to hear that. Which bxc may I ask? Have only had OR sticks so far and was considering stocking up. Those are anything but "light". One of those dreaded fall-offs following initial release?!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Fugu said:

Surprised to hear that. Which bxc may I ask? Have only had OR sticks so far and was considering stocking up. Those are anything but "light". One of those dreaded fall-offs following initial release?!

EOT ABR 17

Maybe too young BUT the first two cigars i smoked from the box were mild but flavorful..very solid smokes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Nekhyludov
4 hours ago, ElPuro said:

How was it,  if you don't mind me asking? 

Not at all!

I liked it quite a bit. The profile reminded me a little of the Upmann Mag50 - a kind of nutty stone fruit flavor. It turned a little sharp in the final third, but I think that's because it was ROTT. I expect that after they acclimate, that nice profile will show some nice depth and richness. 

I'm not sure it's the best cigar you can get for $20, but I'm glad I picked up a box.