• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 10/2/2017 at 11:04 AM, Hutch said:

delicious sobresalientes. Don’t know why the site posts pics sideways.

I don't know how to rotate my pics either. Please if anyone knows what magic trick to perform please let me know!

2 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

Monte PE to start the birthday cos I can. Day off work, vinyl shopping planned, lunch with the Mrs, and the sun is shining. emoji16.png

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

Congrats Akela! Have a nice day! (sun shining here as well (on and off...), unexpected surprise)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Courtesy of@chanceschmerr
Toscano Italian cigar I acquired in a trade from Chris. Thanks mate. 6ed9aed292a03024b97ff10a05e58ffb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren't these supposed to be cut in half? Your Toscano doesn't look symmetrical though. And - could you take the nic-buzz?  :D

Guest Nekhyludov
1 hour ago, Luca said:

I don't know how to rotate my pics either. Please if anyone knows what magic trick to perform please let me know!

The trick that was suggested to me and has always worked since is to crop the photo before posting it. Editing even the tiniest bit, then saving the copy will do the trick. 

The trick that was suggested to me and has always worked since is to crop the photo before posting it. Editing even the tiniest bit, then saving the copy will do the trick. 
Will try next time! Thank you@Nekhyludov

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Monte PE to start the birthday cos I can. Day off work, vinyl shopping planned, lunch with the Mrs, and the sun is shining. b416d8830541e39e7ef57fa09725c356.jpg

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

Hope you had a good one brother, 25 right? I always enjoy your scout and cigar excerpts, I can see myself doing the same in a few.
  • Like 4

My trick is that I use my camera app to take the photo. Then upload. This is all using tapatalk, not sure if it's an issue when using a computer or the actual website instead of the app. Using the camera in the app always gives me a sideways picture.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Before tapatalk I would screenshot then upload and it worked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Aren't these supposed to be cut in half? Your Toscano doesn't look symmetrical though. And - could you take the nic-buzz? 

Not sure if it was supposed to be cut in half lol. I'll ask Chris who sent this to me. I didn't get any nic buzz. I used to chew so nothing really hits me that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Lit up a Monte 2 from MAR 17 tonight. It was a Seconds box from which I didn’t expect much (somewhat sickly wrappers).

To my surprise it’s smoking beautifully. Perfect construction. Sugar cane, milk chocolate, cream, cedar, oak, white pepper. These things are going to age nicely. 

Can’t (always) judge a book by its cover!

• Like 2