• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

A great fall day and a morning off watching the Canadian Geese with a Gurka Evil.

Finally found my lighter & cutter that went MIA after a golf tournament, 9b988c20f934dbdae4d2150eee6e6f2d.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, encephalization said:

Ain't that so. You should see my tires! :D

Sometimes you got to keep your priorities straight, state of the humidor usually tops that list.

Haha, I should think - given your priority list - that's absolutely fine!  :2thumbs:

Haven't had many NCs in the last few months but was handed this Warped Black Honey yesterday and decided it would be my morning smoke today. Powerful spice to begin with, unlike any other of the La Colmena line I've ever had, then it has turned into a very complex and enjoyable cigar. Would smoke again.4cb4f1398eebe551cc8a80990957a8b1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 3