FOH'ers Daily Smoke

2015 HDM Epi #2 to kickstart a great weekend. Left the office early for this! 

Nice! I just realized the irony as another Razorback fan to post a HdM just minutes after you. Go Hogs! (lets kick some rebel ass tonight)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

MC open master and a little rye whiskey. These don't seem to be popular, but I enjoyed them fresh......this one(got them 4 months ago) not so much,construction off a bit, but is getting a little better towards the end. The hazards of not finding this forum before my nov Cuba trip. :(

20170310_205928.jpg

• Like 1

On 06/03/2017 at 1:00 AM, JohnS said:

I think prior to 2006 when the des Dieux where streamlined into banded 25-count Slide Lid Boxes you could get them in 5-count Cardboard packaging and they were banded, usually at Duty Free places I believe (although honestly I am speculating here). I got gifted this by @Duxnutz and as he is a pilot, I wouldn't be surprised if he picked this vitola up that way via his travels years ago. 

Your welcome @JohnS I'm happy you liked it. These are indeed from cardboard packs, picked up in the UAE a long time ago. Despite not known for anything aging well in cardboard (these were removed after purchase), these are great. Around the same time I picked up many JL Piedras, well over a decade aged in cardboard that are some of the best smoking aged cigars in my inventory. The kicker is those aged brevas were around $1.50 AUD each bought as a fiver :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Duxnutz said:

Your welcome @JohnS I'm happy you liked it. These are indeed from cardboard packs, picked up in the UAE a long time ago. Despite not known for anything aging well in cardboard (these were removed after purchase), these are great. Around the same time I picked up many JL Piedras, well over a decade aged in cardboard that are some of the best smoking aged cigars in my inventory. The kicker is those aged brevas were around $1.50 AUD each bought as a fiver :)

Now that truly is value for money! :2thumbs:

2 hours ago, SokaKiel said:

Breakfast in South Beach with a decent SLR '01, unfortunately a little tight but still tasty.

af1b928c3c5699362e929fd181932e3f.jpg

Love the size of the healthy "side salad"! Who needs greens for breakfastemoji23.png

6590704c9729f2767a92b54c9b4b8d0f.jpg

Off to Calle Ocho after this before heading to the Heat game tonight! emoji1599.pngemoji459.pngemoji1613.png
Should end up at the Casa de Montecristo tonight; Fuzz was raving about it in a few of the Miami threads in the past.

Enjoy your weekend gents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are still around tomorrow this should be fun! 

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/food-drink/article137323533.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SokaKiel said:

Breakfast in South Beach with a decent SLR '01, unfortunately a little tight but still tasty.

af1b928c3c5699362e929fd181932e3f.jpg

Love the size of the healthy "side salad"! Who needs greens for breakfastemoji23.png

6590704c9729f2767a92b54c9b4b8d0f.jpg

Off to Calle Ocho after this before heading to the Heat game tonight! emoji1599.pngemoji459.pngemoji1613.png
Should end up at the Casa de Montecristo tonight; Fuzz was raving about it in a few of the Miami threads in the past.

Enjoy your weekend gents!

Looks like Havana 1957(?)

If so I was there about a month ago-enjoy!!??

• Like 1

Looks like Havana 1957(?)

If so I was there about a month ago-enjoy!!

Havana 1957, well spotted!
At Little Havana Cigar Factoria now.

cc90833a31f51b5077125daef7f2297d.jpg

• Like 3

If you are still around tomorrow this should be fun! 

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/food-drink/article137323533.html

Well that looks like a lot of fun! I'll see if some of our crew want to come as well. I'm slowly convincing some of the guys that they should start with cigars and have turned two non smokers into cigar lovers so far. My captain hates me for that

• Like 1

JL Malecon this afternoon. They have not been improving with age.

fwdV6tp.jpg

Thanks for the headsup. Been contemplating a box in the blind but I'd rather spend my money on something else then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hamlet Tabaquero corona from Rob's on-off sampler last year. Very good indeed - quite rich, but not as strong as I remember. Perfect for the fireside.08476056657f99cbb187662fecddc600.jpg

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

• Like 4