• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

15 hours ago, JMacSr said:

Sitting in an abandoned restaurant that I am purchasing, smoking a Tatuaje while making notes on blue prints for the contractor. Feeling nostalgic about the past when enjoying a good cigar after dinner was allowed, and easing the nerves and stress of what I'm getting myself into. Demolition starts next week emoji120.pngemoji120.png. God willing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck and much success for your new enterprise!

• Like 1

On 2016-05-27 at 3:05 PM, gojira said:

RyJ De Luxe. My first one, not blown away.

27219351991_fac06a4a14_b.jpg

On 2016-05-27 at 6:39 PM, Kenf13 said:

3147da67647b4a950e7e3804d3435447.jpg

you know, you guys seems to have really light colored wrappers on these. you seem to be missing that dark reddish tint to them. so how was your experience with them? mine are the opposite...super dark with that reddish color and the last one i had was superb. they are now just getting over some of the youthness...aging potential will be great on these i believe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, encephalization said:

I think it is good cigar, probably the second best of the Añejados after RyJ. Would I pay the price for another one? Probably not.. emoji3.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

At their best, I find them akin to 'peanut butter graham crackers', but I'd take the Party Anejy over the rest.  

• Like 1

IMG_2445.JPG

Decided to try one tonite. I have gotten some from a few different places - this one came from the LCdH in Buenos Aires. I am new here (reminds me, need to head over to the Introductions thread) and finished watching the video review here, saw your post and was curious.

Definitely too loose of a draw but I am getting some spice out of the gate. Curious if it changes. The others I have smoked I got at the LCdH in Wien and liked them, but I don't remember the loose draw and monochromatic flavor.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LLC said:

Recently picked up a couple of boxes of BRC's. One had lighter wrappers and one darker ones. Decided to open up the lighter ones first. Had the first one from the box today and in fact it was the first one I've had for a few years. They were at one point part of my rotation.

I was surprised how good it was and the complexity given how young it is. Started great, then in the second third it dropped back a bit and was more average but then picked back up to finish strong. I think I am going to enjoy these and look forward to sampling them as they get a bit more age in them.

ETP JUL 16
7726a8a055f62b982cd66b60fd31527e.jpg

Nice. Let us know how it compares to the darker wrappers. I'm curious.