• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

First HdM De luxe from a 2016 TOS box great smoke, tons of cream, chocolate and light clove like spice. I'd like to get another box to bury away for awhile.IMG_1088.jpg

Gave the Cohiba Short another try.. I know there are some fans on here but these are gross. There are even much better NC choices around and for half the price

IMG_1090.jpg

• Like 4

Smoked a few things today, getting late so I'll share the better one:
213ca2cf7e7b7cd2df11db69b3a203dc.jpg
Herrera Estili LE 2014. Given to me by an unnamed Drew Estate fanboy (*snickers*). Not bad at all actually, if it wasn't for a very funky (borderline off putting?) taste in the first third, this is something I would rank fairly high among NCs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Spring day at last!  The hills are green and lush from the winter rains.

Grand Edmundo.  BAP NOV 10, first one out of the box of 10.  The EL style seems to suit Montecristo.

IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

For those curious, that's The Expanse (season 2) on the tablet.  Good show!

Excellent show if I must say so!

27 minutes ago, Sir Vantes said:
LFdC Grandioso. Icing sugar and violets.

Grandioso.jpg

So, a big floral component at play in these sticks? I'm a big fan of some French wines for that same reason. Curious about these - haven't had one yet!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, awkwardPause said:

So, a big floral component at play in these sticks? I'm a big fan of some French wines for that same reason. Curious about these - haven't had one yet!

I would say big florals in the first third, morphing into cafe au lait and some cinnamon as you go.  Just under medium to the end.  A very nice daytime smoke to me.

• Like 1

Thanks for the headsup. Been contemplating a box in the blind but I'd rather spend my money on something else then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

They look great, but age has actually had a negative impact in terms of flavours, IMO. First one I smoked in Andorra last year was the best one yet. Considering the vitola and price, I'd say there are definitely better regular production options out there.
  • Like 1

Sitting in an abandoned restaurant that I am purchasing, smoking a Tatuaje while making notes on blue prints for the contractor. Feeling nostalgic about the past when enjoying a good cigar after dinner was allowed, and easing the nerves and stress of what I'm getting myself into. Demolition starts next week . God willing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

d09a139ff4a97b856dc441fede06e81b.jpg Have an extra hour of sunshine in the evening, decided to get a quick smoke before team USA plays its baseball game tonight against Canada. This is a Tatuaje Black Label petite robusto. Very enjoyable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, awkwardPause said:

Vigia

A lot stronger than expected!

fbb28c9541c287d445d9182929b0a7d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I,m almost sure I tried one in Cuba last time, and yes was stronger than expected by what I was told