• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Back from Germany and I can finally smoke on my deck again as opposed to my garage due to the rain. Recent production Monte #4. Been a while. Decent, not great.
37dec611da481332a1a8bd9ba84724de.jpg

• Like 3

Reynaldo Sublimes. Well packed with a good draw and perfect burn. Flavors good but not the best one from this batch.

758301e4dfcdfb6890f8d7939173c438.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fonseca No. 1 in the garage lounge. My first Fonseca and it's great so far, loving the 43rg. Probably would not have ever tried if it wasn't for the Christmas Sampler. The cigar has excellent construction and a very pleasant flavor. Not the best pairing though as the beer has a unique herbal flavor with a long spicy finish, often overpowering (10% abv) the mild cigar.

0128172113-01.jpeg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, aliz388 said:

BRC (ula 14) great start to a Sunday! Huge dimple on this stick. 1e12eb3a728b76bc3703166253a7a3d5.jpg4dc152f9cae2b523c864f6a4f4b7e490.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually see the face of God in that! Don't smoke it!!!! We can charge admission and pay for our cigars for a lifetime!

I know I have a piece of toast around here with a Saint on it somewhere....

Great looking smoke by the way!  Never had a dimple in all my years with Habanos. 

• Like 1

Rewired the lathe light. ALL the way back to the junction box.  Something successful today.  

Finally...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Is that a Powermatic?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2000 Punch Double Corona. Cooking some burritos and watching hoops. Great stick. 

IMG_5092.JPG

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

PSA - The HDM EE with TEA NOV15 code rock.  Sorry the pictures are crap.

Good to hear I have a box with the same code and they are far from the best looking cigars, All that matters is taste though.

6 minutes ago, BMWBen said:

Good to hear I have a box with the same code and they are far from the best looking cigars, All that matters is taste though.

If your box ends up tasting like mine, you will be happy.  

Spot on flavor for a HDM EE.