FOH'ers Daily Smoke

'14 CoRo from Monday. Classic CoRo flavors: shortbread, dry grass, citrus, milked coffee intermittent honey, dash of cinnamon near the end. Got spoiled with the warm weather... Now it's cold again...

[/img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170202/7087ff7b7aeae05d026debb2b11e425d.jpg[/img]

• Like 1

• Replies 88.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, ElAbogado said:

Nice! How you like those Exquisitos? Been thinking about picking some up.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Hmm, I guess the (my) jury is still out on these.  I find them a bit punchy and spicier than a typical Cohiba, and the price point due to the Marca makes them excessively expensive IMO.  Then again, these don't even have a year of age so the two flavors I mentioned above could evolve beautifully.  I guess for the price, I'd consider spending a little more for a Siglo II or Corona Especiales.  

Hmm, I guess the (my) jury is still out on these.  I find them a bit punchy and spicier than a typical Cohiba, and the price point due to the Marca makes them excessively expensive IMO.  Then again, these don't even have a year of age so the two flavors I mentioned above could evolve beautifully.  I guess for the price, I'd consider spending a little more for a Siglo II or Corona Especiales.  

Thanks for the feedback! I have some beautiful Sig II I got from Prez awhile back. Would love to pick up some Corona Especiales! I could see how the Dig I, panetelas, and exquitos are a hard value to justify given the size/Cohiba markup.

49 minutes ago, ElAbogado said:

Thanks for the feedback! I have some beautiful Sig II I got from Prez awhile back. Would love to pick up some Corona Especiales! I could see how the Dig I, panetelas, and exquitos are a hard value to justify given the size/Cohiba markup.

No problem, but you're a MU fan, so I figured you guys only smoke Cohiba and double-banders anyhow :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Monty 2 today MEG Sep 15. I nearly gave up on this box. Being new to CC still effects my decisions. All of my boxes are newer stock. Simply don't have enough time in them, thus...not the flavors I expect. This is starting to change finally. Thank god! 

IMG_4568.JPG

Looks great...

It just occurred to me being a "hole punch" rarely a guillotine and never a v-cut guy that I don't NEARLY take that much off then end of a #2  or similar. 

Huh...that's all. 

• Like 1

" userid="649"] Looks great...

It just occurred to me being a "hole punch" rarely a guillotine and never a v-cut guy that I don't NEARLY take that much off then end of a #2  or similar. 

Huh...that's all. 

I like them open. So maybe I do cut a bit more than most. I find that I get a lot of smoke and better flavor that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

No double-banders today for once.

Cuaba tradicionales. Alright. At least it burned ok.

68677e131515bdb95cab0f02fa85d044.jpg

HDM Epi 2 from 2010, I think. Nice but tunneled a bit towards the end.

6dde5a69573aa6d067fbb76fbffee334.jpg

MMC - wonderful!

1ab2cf7c3699e538d5055c462e53b3ba.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SaintMickey® said:

Petit Monte 2. LUB Mar 15

First one out of the box starting off gloriously...00f77faffbbadc2d5ae542e96061237b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never did a "follow up" before....

It is cigars like this that make me feel like a FOOL when I momentarily think "maybe I can be a petite corona guy".  No way, no how, never would this cigar have been the same.  Don't get me wrong love me a pc but...this cigar has been wow.

I will burn my fingers on this cigar.

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

• Like 1