• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 2/6/2017 at 9:23 AM, Cmelle said:

Hoyo epicure #1 on the beach of Hamilton Island while on my honeymoon. Loved this cigar. 

I am becoming a big fan too of that cigar. Been hitting a 2010 cab that I bought on FOH and loving the experience. Just bought two cabs in the 24:24 today. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

I am becoming a big fan too of that cigar. Been hitting a 2010 cab that I bought on FOH and loving the experience. Just bought two cabs in the 24:24 

I'll definitely be looking for a cab of them also. This was from 'Robs rotation sampler'. I have some epicure #2 tubos from 2010, and they are packed with cream. And i never thought I'd say this coz i like cream, but i don't really enjoy them that much. All i get is cream and nothing else. But this epicure #1 was absolutely delicious. Not boring one bit. 

On 2/4/2017 at 11:45 AM, Hurltim said:

Ahhh...good to be home! 59 degrees. A bit windy but sunny and warm.
A cup of coffee and a lovely Principe. Bliss :)
ab041a0dc9405a8dd30c6100e3f22580.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hurltim, is that typical Denver weather for this time of year?  I'd expect it to be much colder.

4 minutes ago, BarryNY said:

birthday smoke....didn't have much time.......2008 PSD4..........PSP from an aged selection.

psd4.jpg

A very happy birthday to you!!!  I was going to pack it in tonight, but now I'm going to smoke an LeE Don Jose in your honor.  Cheers!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, PatrickEwing said:

Halfway through this Superiores by now. My wife and I are in Hawaii. She is taking a nap, pregnant with our first child. The sun just tucked behind clouds low on the horizon. I have an immense feeling of happiness. A million bucks could not buy this peace. 

Wonderful.  Enjoy the experience, and may it live in memory for a good long time.

• Like 2

Hurltim, is that typical Denver weather for this time of year?  I'd expect it to be much colder.

Occasionally we get cold spells but they tend to be interrupted with these awesome warming trends. It might be 20-30 for a few days then bumps up to 50s and 60s for a few days. It hit 70 on Sunday.

• Like 1

birthday smoke....didn't have much time.......2008 PSD4..........PSP from an aged selection.

psd4.jpg

Happy Dirtday!!!

• Like 2