• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Finally back from some extended travel. Brought a bunch of CC's with me, BUT these never go out on travel, but reserved for the backyard. Well today its a balmy 74deg F in So Kal, thus a 07 Robusto Extra to enjoy the chilly day.

20170129_134705.jpg

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

Torreon - delicious!
95f45ca6a838731ae1a224526fa84e19.jpg

Ya know, I just had one the other day...A single La Punta I actually got in Havana last October. Liked it so much I just ordered a box of 2007 Mercaderes the other day I also tried. I feel this line is very underrated. I have not tried the Torreon, but I intend to, very soon.

• Like 2

2008 Mag 46. Decent. Never been able to say more on these. 

IMG_5093.JPG

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Hurltim said:

Is that a Powermatic?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That one's a Bridgeport ROMI, Tim.  Not sure if its a 16-5 or 16-8.  Can't recall, but it's pretty good sized. Easily handles any crankshaft in the shop.  

• Like 1

On January 28, 2017 at 8:50 PM, weirdneighbor said:

Fonseca No. 1 in the garage lounge. My first Fonseca and it's great so far, loving the 43rg. Probably would not have ever tried if it wasn't for the Christmas Sampler. The cigar has excellent construction and a very pleasant flavor. Not the best pairing though as the beer has a unique herbal flavor with a long spicy finish, often overpowering (10% abv) the mild cigar.

0128172113-01.jpeg

Have two boxes en route.  Liked the Christmas Sampler sample a lot and jumped in. 

I thought these were discontinued...?

2001 RA Gigantes. Simply perfect with lots of buttery aged-tobacco notes. Not a whole lot of flavor development, but the flavors present were so sublime and complex, I spent over 2 hours just trying to map the nuances.

Smoked along with multiple fingers of Barbancourt 15 year. I prefer the 8 year, but Barbansourt has quickly become my go-to alcoholic cigar accompaniment. Accentuates the tobacco rather than fighting over it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, earthson said:

2001 RA Gigantes. Simply perfect with lots of buttery aged-tobacco notes. Not a whole lot of flavor development, but the flavors present were so sublime and complex, I spent over 2 hours just trying to map the nuances.

Smoked along with multiple fingers of Barbancourt 15 year. I prefer the 8 year, but Barbansourt has quickly become my go-to alcoholic cigar accompaniment. Accentuates the tobacco rather than fighting over it.

Love Barbancourt, On of my favorites with a cigar too. Very mellow "rhum."