Your Football Prediction. How is your team shaping for the 22 season?

It doesn't matter what you follow: NFL, College football, English Premier League, Serie A, La Liga etal. 

How is your football team shaping for the 2022 season? :D

I love this time of year :spotlight:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

13 seconds

Bucs look woeful with O line concerns everywhere. Good to see Tom turn up for the season proper   I don't see the Bucs doing better than a 10 win season.  Man City looking ominous but defens

Chiefs. Who knows? BRUTAL 1st 8 games. If they go 5-3 to start its a win. AFC West will be tough. All other teams improved their rosters....including Big Gun's LVR!! Lost Tyreek Hill to Dolphins so no

Bucs look woeful with O line concerns everywhere. Good to see Tom turn up for the season proper ;) 

I don't see the Bucs doing better than a 10 win season. 

Man City looking ominous but defensive leaks need to be fixed. Haaland looks a beast.  Top 2. 

The All Blacks lost to Argentina on the weekend and the Wallabies beat the South Africa Springboks. Personally it was one of the greatest sporting weekends of all time :D

• Like 2

Chiefs. Who knows? BRUTAL 1st 8 games. If they go 5-3 to start its a win. AFC West will be tough. All other teams improved their rosters....including Big Gun's LVR!! Lost Tyreek Hill to Dolphins so now he will be catching passes from the more accurate passer in TUA! Not the box code but QB! 

• Like 2

The Alabama Crimson Tide is going to be an absolute monster this season. 2020 was probably the most talented team in school history. This year’s team will be right there. I can’t wait.

The Falcons on the other hand will continue to suck and will likely never win a super bowl in my  lifetime. I’m grateful for fantasy football.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Pinkbottles said:

The Falcons on the other hand will continue to suck and will likely never win a super bowl in my  lifetime. I’m grateful for fantasy football.

Try being a Vikings fan. Only then will you know pain and utter disgust... 😔

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

Try being a Vikings fan. Only then will you know pain and utter disgust... 😔

Well they have 5 games against Bears, Lions and Jets. Add in new coach and if they stay healthy should win 10 games. May get them into playoffs. 

Looks like Washington will have an improved offense.  Don't care what you say Wentz is an upgrade at qb.  Rookie running back looks good.  Receiving corp should be much better if everyone stays healthy.  Same with O-Line.  On the defensive side the line looks good.  Sadly they did nothing with the LB's and DB's.  So the jury is out there.  I don't have a solid feeling on how much better (or worse) they could be.  If the defense plays better overall they should increase their wins be two to three.  Otherwise it will be a long season.  LOL

image.gif.21ae6064e16440028d91b919560251d5.gif

It’s on!!!  It’s ON!!!!  I may say this every year (I do say this every year), but THIS IS THE YEAR!!!!  Raiders look more put together and stacked than they have in decades!  Can’t wait to watch them brutalize the league, hoist the trophy and sit back and watch all the haters reel after picking them to finish last in the AFC West behind all those jokes they call “teams”. 

And FTFO!!!  ✌️✌️✌️✌️  Trojans will reclaim their rightful spot on the throne of college football.  I hope all you SEC junkies enjoyed the last few years of turmoil. Balance to the universe is being restored. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, anacostiakat said:

Looks like Washington will have an improved offense.  Don't care what you say Wentz is an upgrade at qb.  Rookie running back looks good.  Receiving corp should be much better if everyone stays healthy.  Same with O-Line.  On the defensive side the line looks good.  Sadly they did nothing with the LB's and DB's.  So the jury is out there.  I don't have a solid feeling on how much better (or worse) they could be.  If the defense plays better overall they should increase their wins be two to three.  Otherwise it will be a long season.  LOL

well, the star rookie running back was looking special until he got shot last night in a robbery. and the LBs and DBs are playing like they should be shot. looking like a long sad season for the commodes so situation normal. 

• Sad 1

I’m a Jets fan. Thinking we have a good shot at going undefeated and winning the Superbowl this year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Panthers D looks pretty stout. We'll see how much of an upgrade Baker Mayfield is over Darnold. Special teams were looking a little better until the kicker injured himself warming up.

9-8ish?

12 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

well, the star rookie running back was looking special until he got shot last night in a robbery. and the LBs and DBs are playing like they should be shot. looking like a long sad season for the commodes so situation normal. 

Yep.  Shot by two juveniles.  Robbery or car jacking.  Non-life threatening but who knows how long he will be out.  Was really counting on him.  

13 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

Agreed. Both JDR and RR look lost. Could or should be their last season. Commodes is an apt name.

Too many of my Bears fan brethren are drinking the Kool Aid this year making such bold predictions as 10 wins this season.  I don't think the Bears are any better than a 4 win team this year and I don't think the organization wants any more than 4 wins so they can draft early for some impactful players next year.  Plus they freed up a ton of cap space for next year as well.  Usually, I'd say wait 'til next year in the middle of the season....but I'm going to call it early...wait 'til next year.

43 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

Too many of my Bears fan brethren are drinking the Kool Aid this year making such bold predictions as 10 wins this season.  I don't think the Bears are any better than a 4 win team this year and I don't think the organization wants any more than 4 wins so they can draft early for some impactful players next year.  Plus they freed up a ton of cap space for next year as well.  Usually, I'd say wait 'til next year in the middle of the season....but I'm going to call it early...wait 'til next year.

Yep. The Kool Aid factor this year is enriched by the always misleading 3-0 preseason record plus occasional flashes of brilliance from QB Justin Fields. Yes, he looks to be improved, with obvious coaching tweaks in fundamental areas and new system/coaching bearing fruit. Nonetheless, he's just one guy on an offense burdened with a lack of experience and cohesion at OL, plus a WR crew that will likely be serviceable at best. Defense appears more consistent and improved through the draft at CB and S in particular. 

Perhaps the most positive thing is the apparent buy-in by the players of the new staff's plan and coaching. Oh, and our rookie punter appears to be excellent. He will need to be.

Five or six wins this year. Realistic optimism for '23 and '24.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

5 wins bro. Don't short change em!

• Haha 1