Nudies Shipping Update

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Nudies have landed. 

US orders will start being delivered tomorrow. I suspect all US orders will be delivered by this time next week.  International orders are packed and are anticipated to ship later this week. Ther

I hardly ever smoke cigars ROTT but wanted to sneak a look in. These are banger! Well done team! (adding a better pic)

54 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

US orders will start being delivered tomorrow. I suspect all US orders will be delivered by this time next week. 

International orders are packed and are anticipated to ship later this week. There are a few USPS delays (these are being shipped out of Miami). 

I will have all US tracking numbers by the end of this week.  We are short staffed due to illness so if possible (and in the US), don't request a tracking number until mid next week and by then it is likely the package would have been delivered. 

International orders (outside of the US) the plan is to send you the tracking numbers early next week. Don't fret, they will find their way to you :D

So far so good :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update!  Kinda lost track.  (Another thing that is going?  LOL)  

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

US orders will start being delivered tomorrow. I suspect all US orders will be delivered by this time next week. 

International orders are packed and are anticipated to ship later this week. There are a few USPS delays (these are being shipped out of Miami). 

I will have all US tracking numbers by the end of this week.  We are short staffed due to illness so if possible (and in the US), don't request a tracking number until mid next week and by then it is likely the package would have been delivered. 

International orders (outside of the US) the plan is to send you the tracking numbers early next week. Don't fret, they will find their way to you :D

So far so good :thumbsup:

Should we plan on additional Nudies going up for sale early next week then?

2 minutes ago, MrBirdman said:

Should we plan on additional Nudies going up for sale early next week then?

Next few days. 

I am just waiting for these storks to land. Acutally all US orders appear to have now been shipped. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BubbaRay16 said:

What does everybody recomend if they had to choose one of each n1 and n3? 

It's a subjective decision. Do you prefer Rosado or Maduro wrappers? I'm not a Maduro fan, so an easy decision. Rosado

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BubbaRay16 said:

From my experience regardless of wrapper, the N3 is more robust, edgy, and searing in its flavour delivery.   The N1 is more of an indulgent Rolls Royce experience, smooth, rich and satisfying 

7 hours ago, BlueRidgeFly said:

Alright alright! I love this vitola. Might have to try one this week 😀

I just received the same. They smell great. I'm gonna fire one up Friday night. Won't be able to resist for 30 days. Enjoy

• Like 3

On 8/16/2022 at 3:11 PM, BubbaRay16 said:

Hopefully they’ll offer the 30 packs with each again - any word on that Rob?

1 hour ago, joeypots said:
Nudies in the house. Mmmmm, should I leave them in the plastic wrap or take them out and roll them in wax paper? Anybody?

I put mine in empty padron boxes I had, and taped the Nudies sticker onto both boxes with today's date. Lines up in my tower much easier that way. Can’t wait to try this batch.

• Like 1