What would your two cigars be if you had to choose?

New Diplomatico Release   

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What would your two cigars be if you had to choose?

As part of a 2024 brand revitalisation push, three new vitolas are in line to be released for Diplomatico. Using Quai D'Orsay as a brand model, the next 5 years will see a refurbishment of neglected brands. They are starting with Diplomatico. 

You have been asked to select TWO  from the following.

:thinking:

8 minutes ago, greenpimp said:

I picked a dalia and a corona gorda. I bet the farm that HSA will release a petite robusto, a robusto, and a canonazo.

Or three slightly different sized Petite Robustos. 52x90, 54x110, 56x124. A Galanes, a Genios and a Montesco. Nobody smokes any of the sizes listed above anymore, look at Instagram. 

1 minute ago, benfica_77 said:

Petite Corona and Robusto they are my ideal sizes. Makes up 80%+ of my collection. 

My thoughts as well.

they too make up the bulk of my collection...but only because they are the two most 'available' marcas. 

if there were as many churchill/lancero/lonsdale options as there are robusto or petit corona, I think my portfolio mix would be much different

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

I went with Lancero and Corona Gorda, and really wanted to add Dalia as well. There is no need for any more jaw-breakers. Save the extra leaf and make more sub-46RG cigars!

Exact same choice and #3 here. 

• Like 1

doesn't matter, I cannot afford them.

And, I will bet you they will be in a box of 10 for 150.00 or more. 

Too old to get excited about this.:violin:

• Like 1

I was up in arms when robustos started taking off. It was more of a resentment that skinnys we're dying off. Now it's one of my favorites (since I accepted the fate of skinnys). CoRo, PSdP, D4, JL2. All among my favorite smokes.