The Cigar Journey Doldrums

• JohnS changed the title to The Cigar Journey Doldrums

12. You discover that Habanos cigars get really good at about five years of age so you buy a box of aged cigars. The aged cigars are so good that you buy another box of cigars because you decide to save the aged cigars for special smokes. Hence 8 and 9.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I still think publishing your reviews should have been one of the stretch goals of A. Groom’s Go fund me... 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

John as always your posts are very relatable. I could go on and on but let me just say your post resonates. 
If you need a break, take a short one and get refreshed my friend.
We all look forward to your company regardless of the manner of our interactions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Excellent write up. Many will feel it's spot on!

Can I add 4.b : You have bought so many boxes that you lose track of what you are expecting and when a box arrives you are so happy because you had forgotten about these beauties. Alternative ending, you think why did I have to order a 7th box of D4s and then you remember they are on top of their game this year and it's a great "investment" after all.

• Like 2

Haha glad to see we're amongst friends here.  #7 resonated with me as during Covid my wife, from her desk, would see the mailman walking up the front walk and just assume, as pavlovs dog, that there were cigars being delivered and "where could you possibly put any more of these things?"

Keep up the reviews - it definitely helps to keep us on our own journey when we hit those moments of feeling blasé.  

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, asudevil08 said:

Haha glad to see we're amongst friends here.  #7 resonated with me as during Covid my wife, from her desk, would see the mailman walking up the front walk and just assume, as pavlovs dog, that there were cigars being delivered and "where could you possibly put any more of these things?"

Keep up the reviews - it definitely helps to keep us on our own journey when we hit those moments of feeling blasé.  

And now you are really glad you stocked up on the early end of Covid I’m betting. 

• Like 1