FOH Competitions Gallery & Noticeboard

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

June Madness prize arrived! Thanks to @MoeFOH for running the competition and to the whole FOH team

Competition winnings!!! TUE JUL 20. Thank you FOH team!!! Hard to have enough 2020 Monte 2’s!

Another unbelievable review prize from the best cigar forum on the planet!

7 hours ago, tywindsor44 said:

Any help with identifying these would be greatly appreciated! I think Edmundo on the far right?

If the one on the right is an Edmundo then the others are a Bolivar Petit Corona, Cuaba Exclusivo, and a Montecristo No. 1

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Low said:

If the one on the right is an Edmundo then the others are a Bolivar Petit Corona, Cuaba Exclusivo, and a Montecristo No. 1

Yes, I'd say that was about spot-on there. Nailed it! 👍

• Like 3

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic
  • MoeFOH pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Capn_Jackson said:

Couple of great smokes, reward for a review weekend. Thanks again to the FOH crew!

Initially, I thought the Ludwig drums was a reference to Ringo, but the second floor tom tells me that surely your drum setup is an homage to the great John Bonham? Great cigars by the way! 👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JohnS said:

Initially, I thought the Ludwig drums was a reference to Ringo, but the second floor tom tells me that surely your drum setup is an homage to the great John Bonham? Great cigars by the way! 👍

Bonham, yes. I owe my entire drumming style to him. I’ve tried to emulate him for decades, including my drumset and cymbals. Still, though, people can learn to “play like” Bonham, and play on the same drums, but there is only one John Henry Bonham. Truly, the only way to get a Bonham-like drum sound would be to invent a time machine, and get the man behind the set.

Thanks for noticing the kit! It’s in the same room as my cigar cabinet, so it often ends up in my cigar pics.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spada Gorda prize arrived today. Look to be nicely constructed with oily Colorado wrappers. The smell of the foot is so incredibly sweet. Reminds me a lot of a nice aged Virginia pipe tobacco. Will light one up in the next week or so and report back. Thanks Rob and team! 

IMG_4908.jpeg

• Like 4