2020 FAT BASTID RECIPES COMP!!

MoeFOH

This is the official thread for 2020 Fat Bastid entrants who wish to share their best diet recipes and photos to go into a comp for an El Pres selected box of cigars.:spotlight:

The recipe with the most "Likes" (a Like is the heart icon - the other reaction icons don't count) will win. In the result of a tie, it will go to the first recipe posted, so get them in early and make them look good!! :hungry:

This comp starts from Tuesday Feb 18th and runs till April 18th (Brisbane time). 

Good luck and good Fat Bastiding to all! :thumbsup:

I have the perfect diet. You don't have to do a single thing. It's called the, "Sleep Away Fat" diet!

All you have to do is sleep between breakfast, lunch and dinner... and inbetween meals. Best way to achieve this is be put in an induced coma, and watch the fat just melt away as the weeks pass!! And if you also get hooked up to a TENS machine, you can workout those muscles while you sleep!

Go to sleep King Lard-O, wake up Hercules!

:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chicken and broccoli with Frank's redhot(no carbs no fat) salt and pepper. Nothing else! I ate this 3 times a day when my powerlifting was serious(trying to score hot chicks not set records). Had I not been at the clubs every night, "setting records", I would have had a 6pack. It doesnt get more simple than this folks...

if it tastes good it's not good for you

*drops mic

• Like 1

To quote "Little Britain"; 'Dust! Low in fat, low in fibre. Dust! DUST!!!'

On 2/11/2020 at 3:11 PM, Fuzz said:

I have the perfect diet. You don't have to do a single thing. It's called the, "Sleep Away Fat" diet!

All you have to do is sleep between breakfast, lunch and dinner... and inbetween meals. Best way to achieve this is be put in an induced coma, and watch the fat just melt away as the weeks pass!! And if you also get hooked up to a TENS machine, you can workout those muscles while you sleep!

Go to sleep King Lard-O, wake up Hercules!

:P

Ummm......I can take this as professional medical advice, right? LOL

1 hour ago, dangolf18 said:

Ummm......I can take this as professional medical advice, right? LOL

I once wore a white lab coat, and attended a medical class when my friend was studying to be a doctor.

Seems to be more credentials that any of the whackjobs on Instagram espousing their crazy diets. :P

• Haha 1

Sure Fire Weight loss recipe

Find an appropriate location

Assume the position

Substitute your lunchtime meal with cigar of choice and a carafe of red wine, negroni,or drink of choice  

Relax and think positively about your body shape 

do not under any circumstances allow yourself to be disturbed

Repeat daily for a 2 month period

1409159861_Cigarphoto.thumb.JPG.5957371970f66351423946f2f91c6825.JPG

I'm not doing the fat bastid competition but I am a fan of healthy home cooking and I've collected a few recipes over the years.  

This one is a variation on Hungarian stuffed cabbage but it's a whole lot easier to make.

It's high protein, high fiber and low carb so it helps keep you fuller longer.

Unstuffed Cabbage:

1. Saute 1 pound ground beef, 1 chopped onion and 2 chopped carrots in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until browned, about 5 minutes on medium heat

2. Add chopped leaves of 1 green cabbage (pre-shredded works too, about 6 cups), 1/4 cup raisins and a pinch of cinnamon. Cover and cook till cabbage wilts, about 10-15 minutes

3. Add 28 ounce can of chopped tomatoes (with juice) and 1/2 cup chicken stock. Simmer, partially covered until cabbage is tender and sauce thickens. Garnish with parsley (I use dried parsley if i don't have any fresh around but it's not really needed). About 10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.

Good luck in the competition you fat bastids!!

• Like 1

When I used to work late evenings (til 1 or 2 am) I would hit up taco trucks on my way home.  I started to notice I was putting on some pounds.  As soon as I stopped eating late at night before sleep, I looked and felt better.  This isn’t to say I can’t have a late dinner these days, but I try to stay up at least 3+ hours after my last bite.  I find it helps.  Again, this is just what works for me.  I’m not a doctor and have zero credentials after my name but if it worked for me, it might work for others.  

9CAE2868-98E5-40A3-9CB9-A8CAE4CE3ACB.thumb.jpeg.e74275562defe0cdb5b0217dcccd5b2f.jpeg

There’s a diet that goes with this. Basically take 10 drops 3 times/day for about 28-35 days ... and eat 500 calories a day. After about day 10 it’s not so bad then gets hard again but the weight just drops off of you like you can’t believe. I did years ago and went from 249 to 210 in 30 days .... issue is keeping it off... wish me luck 

cheers 

Several years ago I had good results with the “ stop eating you fat bastard” diet. I lost 50 lbs and was in good shape. I just stopped eating as much and the pounds melted off.

problem is I got married and had two kids. Tried the diet again but it doesn’t work if not used in conjunction with the “stop drinking you stupid bastard” diet. Booze calories are a bummer. Drunk lives matter.

recipe I used on the “stop eating you fat bastard diet”. 

1 saltine cracker

1 bottle of tobasco hot sauce

sprinkle the tobasco sauce generously on the saltine cracker. Enjoy. 

14 hours ago, VKUTT said:

500 calories a day isnt very healthy. Neither is eating zero carbs. Carbs are necessary for energy. The key is eating COMPLEX carbs, and eating protein with your carbs. 

And drink TONS of water!!

Both carbs and fats are required to maintain a healthy diet. I took a stab at @Mikeltee's "no carbs no fat" chicken and broccoli diet because chicken has fat and broccoli has carbs. Unless he was actually trying to point out that Frank's Red Hot sauce has no carbs or fat. ?‍♂️

Steak teriyaki.

1.  1 pound sliced beef  as thin as the butcher can slice it almost transparent.  
2.  cook some sushi rice and some sort of carb sweet potato.
3.  Sugar free teriyaki sauce

4.  Green onion chopped up.

5.  Cook steak With pepper and garlic quickly ideally on grill or griddle  no oils. Do not use salt as the teriyaki sauce has plenty.
6. combine everything and it should taste amazing.  I don’t have pics but I’ll make tomorrow and post.  Do this post hard training work out.  Super easy and healthy.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:09 PM, VKUTT said:

500 calories a day isnt very healthy. Neither is eating zero carbs. Carbs are necessary for energy. The key is eating COMPLEX carbs, and eating protein with your carbs. 

And drink TONS of water!!

I've read so many conflicting things over the years. I remember reading somewhere some years ago that food combinations were the key, and that mixing carbs and proteins was a bad idea, because they require a different pH in the stomach to be digested. It's hard to know what to believe these days, other than that most nutritionists are quacks, perpetuating bad science. Maybe what you say about "complex" carbs is the key here. Protein takes much longer to digest than simple "empty" carbs do, so there may be some sense to this.

While it's clear the 500 calorie combo with these drops probably isn't healthy, it's funny how when I am carrying an extra 40 lbs somehow this is healthy ? It works, I am 100% sure b/c I have done it and actually kept it off, basically the drops help eat your fat, I am not a scientist but without any question if someone takes the drops and follows the suggested diet within 45 days they will loose a lot of weight. This is very helpful b/c to go to the gym daily or eat better or whatever idea you have takes time and extreme patience and commitment.. time isn't one's friend when you have the ability to add weight as easily as someone like me. When the weight just melts of of you it makes it easier to keep it up, then when done there is a way to keep it off, I have done successfully for about a year but my problem is i love to eat and drink beer....so at some point they lbs come back.. give it a try and thank me later.

Fasting is the way I’m going. On 72 hours right now. Once that plays out will do intermittent fasting for 16 hours.

Pho Bone broth:

In a Large Crockpot

Cut with kitchen shears and slow simmer bones from two chickens (we use the corpse from rotisserie chicken)

A few beef rib bones 

One teaspoon ginger

One teaspoon coriander

1/8 teaspoon clove

One teaspoon fennel

1/8 teaspoon cinnamon

Two teaspoons of chicken base

One half large white onion

Fill to cover the bones and simmer on low for 8 hours

Strain into a large pot and season to taste; add water to taste.

Put it in your mug and sip it through your the day. 

Then, have some orange water with your cigars!

• Like 1

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic
21 hours ago, VKUTT said:

Like you said, the problem is keeping the weight off. Anyone will lose weight if they only eat 500 calories a day, with or without a supplement. I have my plan, and it's practical. My main problem is not getting enough activity because I've been sick, and being a sugar addict. But I already eat pretty healthy, so cutting out most of the sugar and adding back in the activity should do it. I want something that I can maintain. In my experience, when it comes to weight loss, slow and steady wins the race. It may not win the CIGARS, tho. But I'm not trying to lose 50 lbs in 2 months. I would rather lose the weight more slowly and be able to keep it off with lifestyle changes than fads.

I just dont want to see anyone doing something unhealthy, that's all. Getting in shape is mostly just common sense. But we're all grown here, so... ??‍♀️

I am curious about the drops tho, but havent been able to find out what's in them. Can you post a pic of the ingredients? Thx. 

Good luck to us all! ???

Pm sent 

Looks like we have some very experienced and smart ppl competing. I can’t wait to see results. 

my two cents:

carbs/no carbs  fats/no fats.  Vegan/non-vegan. They all have their advocates. 

we have one real enemy.

CUT SUGAR! Sugar will be the death of all of us!

no easy, since I have been addicted to sugar for most my life  

trying to see if my body reacts to keto well  good luck all  

• Like 1

• MoeFOH pinned this topic