Your best/most memorable cigar experience of January 2020?

January is done :spotlight:

What was your best / most memorable cigar experience of January 2020?

Which cigar ....from cheapie to double banded dollar gobbler made you stop, prop and go "bloody hell.....this is an absolute cracker!"

:thinking:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m going with a Trini Vigia on the patio of the Nacional.  The cigar, the setting, the company and the music were all just perfect.  The “agua con gas” with lime was even excellent. Life gives you mo

Thanks to @Thirds...wasn't expecting much, was pleasantly surprised. Detailed review to come later (in a few weeks...in the Daily Smoking thread).

The ARS 19 Fundadores from the Christmas sampler was fairly brilliant.

21 minutes ago, wine_junkie said:

How about yours?

Ramon Allones Specially Selected Cab 50 SEP 19 . 

I wasn't expecting the avalanche / intensity of fruit and light coffee.  The best young RASS I have ever had.  96

• Like 4

This one’s easy....ERDM Kon Tiki. Went into it with high expectations. The cigar blew right past all of them before the first inch was over. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rcarlson said:

HU Mag 50 (ESL ABR 19).  Unexpected killer, and not my RG preference at all.    

I hate it when my prejudices are challenged by the actual experience. Happens to me on cigars all the time :cigar:

1 hour ago, Chas.Alpha said:

The ARS 19 Fundadores from the Christmas sampler was fairly brilliant.

That would have to be my pick as well.  What a journey.

• Like 1

My smoking slows down in the winter months.. to cold to enjoy it, so I didn't smoke much in January.

The best/most memorable was a Q' DO 54 in the middle of the ocean on the largest ship in the world.

• Like 1

Mag 56 EL15 for me. Hadn't had it since I smoked it fresh way back when I first got the box, but Prez's thread on the performance of the 2015 ELs got me wanting to pull one out again. I had it on the eve of Chinese New Year and it was a fantastic smoke. Brilliantly complex, coffee, cream, bits of earth.

• Like 1