Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

14 hours ago, Nino said:

2 Boxes of MC Leyendas - one lighter coloured wrapper, the other darker.

Both have an amazing smell !

Monte 1935 Leyenda is absolutely my favorite in the Monte Linea 1935 @Nino! I'm sure you'll like this CC although its RG is really thick (55 RG) 😃.

Wish that I have tons of Monte 1935 Leyenda in my CC collection 😂

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Queens88 said:

A week old box of La Punta.

Thanks, FoH.

Thanks for the post :)

How do you find the La Punta vis-a-vis the La Fuerza? La Fuerza is one of my favourite sticks and I've been so impressed. Not yet dipped into La Punta so would be interested to hear your view....

Just now, stevenhaugen said:

Thanks for the post :)

How do you find the La Punta vis-a-vis the La Fuerza? La Fuerza is one of my favourite sticks and I've been so impressed. Not yet dipped into La Punta so would be interested to hear your view....

I’ve only ever had a box of the El Principe so can’t offer a comparison. La Fuerza seem to get a lot of love on the forum.

11 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

Baalbeck 50 cabs x 2

0000/1200 and 0037/1200.

Wow,  What happened here? were these somehow bought off the factory floor?   The sticker pack makes them look like "my brother knows a guy specials"  but they are obviously not

Ode to have the sweet hook ups

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 99call said:

Wow,  What happened here? were these somehow bought off the factory floor?   The sticker pack makes them look like "my brother knows a guy specials"  but they are obviously not

Ode to have the sweet hook ups

You're on to something here... nothing like trusted friends to help facilitate these kinds of purchases. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Edicion said:

Just had to pull the trigger on these Nordic beauties. Also got two singles to try so I didn't have to open the sealed boxes. Will post a review later. Initial thoughts, the size is great, and the smell is really strong and vibrant already. They probably need some time, possibly a year or more but can't wait to try one.

Would love to get my hands on a box. Nice acquisition!

4 hours ago, Edicion said:

A while back I made a comment on a thread about how I have never tried a Fonseca and how I'd like to give one a try. Not long after, I received a very friendly and welcoming message from @Jimmy_jackoffering to send me some sticks to try. I very much appreciated the thought and generosity. That small gesture went a long way and he made himself a new friend. In the end, I had to decline due to shipping costs to my part of the world.

Now, a few months, later I managed to score a box on 24:24 when everyone was fighting for... I think 50 cab of Lusis or some other gem.

Here it is, and oh my, the smell is incredible. To be honest, not sure if I should put on BR in a few years (2014 vintage it is) or smoke them up now. What do you think? Thanks again to Jimmy_Jack for being a top bloke as they say in Aussie land.

May I suggest you try a couple after resting a bit, then if they’re not to your liking put them up on BR as a partial box.

• Like 1