I sure hope that you get to finish that Boli Royal Corona, and thoroughly enjoy the calm before the storm. And be thankful that your son softened that couch that he was riding on, so that you might get some sleep tonight. You're gonna need it. 

18 minutes ago, shrink said:

I sure hope that you get to finish that Boli Royal Corona, and thoroughly enjoy the calm before the storm. And be thankful that your son softened that couch that he was riding on, so that you might get some sleep tonight. You're gonna need it. 

Lol, I was lucky enough to nub it.  She’s a loving wife and somehow manages to put up with me.

I'm away camping for the week. Same place, same time every year for the last 12 years. My darling wife called this afternoon and her opening words were " Where are you?"
We've been married for 20 years so we must be doing something right.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

• Haha 1

My wife would have accepted this in good spirits also, but then later bringing it up in an arguement 10 years after the fact, leaving me speechless. She's a fiery Mexican woman and arguements are no holds barred. I'd just have my own paper towel roll somewhere else, passively aggressively flaunting it, to avoid imminent destruction. 

• Like 1

My good mate Shagga had an argument with his wife Sue.

Without knowing the ins and outs of the argument.....I know it was his fault :rolleyes:

Sue took his humidor......emptied it into the kitchen sink and turned on the water.

...none made it  :neutral:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, El Presidente said:

Without knowing the ins and outs of the argument.....I know it was his fault :rolleyes:

Sue took his humidor......emptied it into the kitchen sink and turned on the water.

Good God! And people have the nerve to bask me why I'm still single!

53 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Now that's grounds for divorce.....

Did it once. Love the wife, almost 35 years in.

Wouldn't do it again...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, El Presidente said:

I knew I was smart moving my humidors to my office. They are now secure behind key card access front entry, elevator, key card access office entrance and dead bolt locked office door. 

My wife’s a ninja, so they still aren’t safe . . . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

*The Official International Symbol of Marriage: 

Official International Symbol of Marriage.png

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, El Presidente said:

36580454_2501820489836741_3386659752451768320_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1