Stateside Members - Any Interest in a Super Bowl Pool with Smokes as Prizes?(Final Spreadsheet Attached)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck to everyone today! Ill be posting up winners as the quarters end. Rooting for the Rams even as a die hard 49ers fan...but mostly hoping for a fun game.

JGD - my sticks went out today. Sent you some aged skinnies. Hope there’s no draw issues.  ERDM Lonsdale RPO ENE 01 Montecristo Especial No. 2 MRB MAY 07 Montecristo No. 1 BUM SEP 14 (I

One of the best parts of winning both the 3rd and 4th quarters is that I was destined to receive a variety. I knew this, but I didn't quite expect what I had coming. What jumped out pretty quickly is

15 minutes ago, TBird55 said:

Thanks for heading this up, Mike, will make the game a bit more interesting.  Smoked the extra cigar you sent with our trade, really enjoyed it...

nice Tommy! that cab has left me wanting a bit more...but I will have to reach back in soon and see if they've come around! 

Guys - any thoughts on using the following generator to pick the numbers?  https://www.draftkit.com/assets/pages/free-box-game-number-generator.html

I was thinking I can video it and post the video here so that the integrity of the draw is documented?  Other options would be to solicit an admin to pick the squares or use the above link and post it?  

Feedback appreciated!! 

2 minutes ago, mbflash80 said:

Guys - any thoughts on using the following generator to pick the numbers?  https://www.draftkit.com/assets/pages/free-box-game-number-generator.html

I was thinking I can video it and post the video here so that the integrity of the draw is documented?  Other options would be to solicit an admin to pick the squares or use the above link and post it?  

Feedback appreciated!! 

First of all @mbflash80, thank you for putting this together. Second, I’m agnostic about the number generator. Do whatever you think is best. 

• Thanks 1

Agreed. Thanks for organizing.

I always enjoy some vested interest regardless of the teams playing.

Funny that this is more about cheering for the last digits in the score rather than the teams themselves :)

• Thanks 1

On 1/23/2019 at 5:27 PM, mbflash80 said:

Thanks BuzzArd...I have you down...its very easy...take a look at the following site...the only difference being that you get two numbers per team on this pool.

https://www.superbowlsquares.org/how-to-play

SB squares.xlsx

Perfect.   I’ll look into tomorrow it with a friend who knows how these things work.  ????

Edit:    I finally got my tech to work.  Thanks for choosing for me!!