Stateside Members - Any Interest in a Super Bowl Pool with Smokes as Prizes?(Final Spreadsheet Attached)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck to everyone today! Ill be posting up winners as the quarters end. Rooting for the Rams even as a die hard 49ers fan...but mostly hoping for a fun game.

JGD - my sticks went out today. Sent you some aged skinnies. Hope there’s no draw issues.  ERDM Lonsdale RPO ENE 01 Montecristo Especial No. 2 MRB MAY 07 Montecristo No. 1 BUM SEP 14 (I

One of the best parts of winning both the 3rd and 4th quarters is that I was destined to receive a variety. I knew this, but I didn't quite expect what I had coming. What jumped out pretty quickly is

3 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

I can’t say that I completely understand it, but I’ll happily participate if the spots aren’t filled. 

Thanks BuzzArd...I have you down...its very easy...take a look at the following site...the only difference being that you get two numbers per team on this pool.

https://www.superbowlsquares.org/how-to-play

SB squares.xlsx

Looking good. Don't even care if I win as long as the Pats lose!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

MB count me in—give me a random.  

• Thanks 1

I’ll take a 2nd square, if that’s what it takes. By the way, my user name has a typo in the box you gave me. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Markspring1978 said:

I’ll take a 2nd square, if that’s what it takes. By the way, my user name has a typo in the box you gave me. 

sorry about that Mark!! I fixed it...I will put you down for a second if we cant fill it up...thanks!

3 minutes ago, golf4less said:

I will also take a second square if needed to keep this rolling, you pick.

On second thought, just put me in for spot #13

Thanks,

Dave

Alright - it looks like we are all locked up.  The updated spreadsheet is attached.  Before we find someone to draw the numbers (thinking we solicit a moderator?) please review the sheet and make sure there are no objections...anyone who has 2 squares has been given different rows and columns so they dont get stuck with repeating numbers...but that can work in their favor or out of their favor depending on how the game goes...

SB squares.xlsx

• Like 2