Stateside Members - Any Interest in a Super Bowl Pool with Smokes as Prizes?(Final Spreadsheet Attached)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck to everyone today! Ill be posting up winners as the quarters end. Rooting for the Rams even as a die hard 49ers fan...but mostly hoping for a fun game.

JGD - my sticks went out today. Sent you some aged skinnies. Hope there’s no draw issues.  ERDM Lonsdale RPO ENE 01 Montecristo Especial No. 2 MRB MAY 07 Montecristo No. 1 BUM SEP 14 (I

One of the best parts of winning both the 3rd and 4th quarters is that I was destined to receive a variety. I knew this, but I didn't quite expect what I had coming. What jumped out pretty quickly is

Congrats! I guess I only lost 5 cigars? Will wait to see what the final break down is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Nope...you had 2 losing squares...you will send out 2 fivers...sorry man
I was pretty toasted there for a while. I didn't even know when the 3rd quarter ended lol. It could be worse for sure. What a strange scoring game.

1 minute ago, prodigy said:

I was pretty toasted there for a while. I didn't even know when the 3rd quarter ended lol. It could be worse for sure. What a strange scoring game.

The good news is both your fivers will go to JGD so youll save on postage...lol...

• Like 1

The good news is both your fivers will go to JGD so youll save on postage...lol...
Hahaha, I knew there was an upside there somewhere lol

1 minute ago, prodigy said:

Hahaha, I knew there was an upside there somewhere lol

Small potatoes for a guy who wins every bourbon lotto on the planet. Honestly I expected you to win all 125 cigars in this thing, considering your luck as of late. 

• Like 1

Small potatoes for a guy who wins every bourbon lotto on the planet. Honestly I expected you to win all 125 cigars in this thing, considering your luck as of late. 
Orvw 10 year announcements are tomorrow. We'll see just how lucky I am.

ok I think I got it now...jesus...see attached...NOPE I DONT HAVE IT...what a cluster F...hold on guys...keystone cops over here.  just realized Habana Mike had two entries and I want to make it easier on him so he can just send to one person...

• Like 1

Congratulations to the winners.  

JGD, I’ll get you a 10box of Guantanamera Minutos in the mail asap!!

Okay...   still trying to understand this game.  I did some reading on it and of course it related to dollars.   Cigars ought to be easier for me to understand.  So, the winners of each quarter gets a pay out, and the overall winner gets an even bigger payout.   If we were all together in the same room everyone would have brought their 5er and put them on the table.  Each quarter the winner would get a portion of that pot until the end of the game when the winner would get the remainder (a more generous portion).  Rather than us sending individual sticks to each winner we are just sending five to a winning designee and everyone gets what they won albeit from only a few of us (saves shipping).   

Right?  ?