Stateside Members - Any Interest in a Super Bowl Pool with Smokes as Prizes?(Final Spreadsheet Attached)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck to everyone today! Ill be posting up winners as the quarters end. Rooting for the Rams even as a die hard 49ers fan...but mostly hoping for a fun game.

JGD - my sticks went out today. Sent you some aged skinnies. Hope there’s no draw issues.  ERDM Lonsdale RPO ENE 01 Montecristo Especial No. 2 MRB MAY 07 Montecristo No. 1 BUM SEP 14 (I

One of the best parts of winning both the 3rd and 4th quarters is that I was destined to receive a variety. I knew this, but I didn't quite expect what I had coming. What jumped out pretty quickly is

32 minutes ago, mbflash80 said:

Yea bro you got the short end of the stick...9 and 9 is next to immpossible...and getting a 5 is the equivalent of a monte open...

Or you could be me, the 9 and the 5, plus two 2s. I better start figuring out what I’m going to part with. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, mbflash80 said:

Damn thats brutal

Hey, you never know. The final score of SB 38 was 32-29, Pats over the Panthers. 

But, the smart money isn’t on that lightning striking twice...

Rams 3/8  Pats 1/2...I have a punchers chance anyway...will make the game more interesting...thanks Mike for setting this up for us...in the unlikely event that I should not win, I am going to be out of town until Wednesday after the game, will send out cigars on Thursday(like I say it's very unlikely that I will need too?)

• Thanks 1

Just to be clear, if it's pats 0 Rams 3 at the end of first quarter, I win that quarter? Come on Rams get a field goal and end the quarter lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Buck14 said:

Welp, time to get my Gurkas and Rocky’s from under my bed and shove them into a ? .

I've got my 5'er ready to go. Go big or go home?

image.png.ede2c7e095715a714ff474def1894cf0.png

1 minute ago, Projectal said:

Personally, I prefer the ones with the wood tips.

The guy at the gas station says these are the ones from Cuba, so I upgraded!