What are you listening to?

On 10/27/2020 at 11:44 AM, PuroDiario said:

A lot of Salsa lately, and hence a lot of Willie Colon: master of music on all fronts. If only HipHop fans understood that Salsa is the OG hiphop lyrically speaking to struggle, love, superation, city dwelling, etc. but all with proper instrumentation,...and if  worldwide Jazz fans came to learn more about the genre beyond the intro to Narcos Netflix Show...Willie Colon master of the trombone! He deserves credit among the greatest like Don Lusher, Arthur Pryor on playing the instrument plus add on the lyrical skills and the fact that his commercial success would equate to rock start level these days. 

Thank you for the recommendation. 

Sounds excellent and looking forward to playing it on my hifi. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

original copy of the first Dire Straits record. Sounds amazing on vinyl. Dug this out of my old man’s crate of records. Absolutely amazing. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Outstanding duo right there! I've seen them live a few times they passed through town over the years and they always put on a great show. Loved it when they brought Robert Trujillo on stage to play Orion. Makes me miss live shows. 

1 minute ago, inter4alia said:

Outstanding duo right there! I've seen them live a few times they passed through town over the years and they always put on a great show. Loved it when they brought Robert Trujillo on stage to play Orion. Makes me miss live shows. 

Yeah, I saw a video of them at Red Rocks with Robert playin' a Metallica medley that started with Orion.  Very cool.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 7:23 AM, PuroDan said:

Oh man, met him backstage in Nebraska once while shadowing a friend of mine that was a DJ and supposed to interview him. What a prick! loved his music and movies growing up though. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fosgate said:

Oh man, met him backstage in Nebraska once while shadowing a friend of mine that was a DJ and supposed to interview him. What a prick! loved his music and movies growing up though. 

Didnt know that he was like that!!!