What are you listening to?

I am actually watching Justice League cartoons on my Samsung tablet. I might be old but there really is nothing better than watching cartoons while enjoying a cigar.

My grandson thinks it is pretty cool that his grandpa enjoys cartoons. LOL

I find some cartoons provide better stories and more artful satire, character depth, and entertainment than non-animated shows.

My recent favorite, which I believe is written by the same guy that does the sitcom Community, is Rick & Morty. Just a great damn show. Adult oriented, deep, and humorous.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

original copy of the first Dire Straits record. Sounds amazing on vinyl. Dug this out of my old man’s crate of records. Absolutely amazing. 

Goat Rodeo Sessions feat. Chris Thile, Yo Yo Ma, Edgar Meyer and Chris Duncan--with "Attaboy"

http://grooveshark.com/#!/search/Men%20of%20steel%20in%20flagrante

Men of Steel feat. Don Ross, Beppe Gambetta, Dan Crary, Tony McManus--with a live performance of "In Flagrante"

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=76Yvw_ZztQk

Davy Graham with "She Moved Through The Fair"

• Thanks 1

Great song...kinda dark..but hey...

Been listing to Eric Church lately...

agree on the darkness.......

Church is probably one of my favourite modern country singers. he has a different set of songs with a lot of variety which is good. but still no one can imitate the ones of yesteryear... Kris Krististofferson, Willie Nelson. ah man, great artist, them. meaningful, too.

• Like 1

When it comes to new country I like Shooter Jennings ( yes the son of Waylon) very impressive song writing, The Wolf and Put the O Back in Country are very good CD's and I really like Robert Earl Keen. He's not that new anymore. But one of the best writers I have heard in a long time. Old stuff will always be Waylon and Willie, Merle, Kris, Johnny, and the boys. I like a little gravel in my country.

In the car, it's Primus loud and proud. Les Claypool's singing is not for everyone but you'd be surprised at how many nods of approval you get from like minded fans in traffic. There's only one band that sounds like Primus.

In the car, it's Primus loud and proud. Les Claypool's singing is not for everyone but you'd be surprised at how many nods of approval you get from like minded fans in traffic. There's only one band that sounds like Primus.

Primus sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Killers

MGMT

Passion Pit

Cage the Elephant

Arctic Monkeys

Fall music for me is alternative/rock. Just feels great as the seasons change to listen to darker/more emotive music.

Albums in my current play list:

• Animals as Leaders - The Joy of Motion
  • Overkill - White Devil Armory
  • Origin - Omnipresent
  • Allegaeon - Elements of the Infinite
  • Cannibal Corpse - A Skeletal Domain
  • Slash - World on Fire
  • The Contortionist - Language
  • 1349 - Massive Cauldron of Chaos

• JohnS changed the title to What are you listening to?