How many cigars do you own?

How many cigars are there in your humidors/tupperdors/locker?  

487 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These polls are fun! The last one I put up seemed to get a lot of votes, so I thought I'd do another....

I only have 24 cigars in my tupperdor, but the total is 82 if I count the ones that Diana is having them package up for me. I own them, so they still count right? nyah.gif

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More than I need, fewer than I want.

Just enough (barely) to trim a tiny bit from the inescapable angst over never, ever, having enough Not enough to defeat the utter conviction I must seriously step up my purchases Just enough that it

I get the feeling it would be easier for some guys here to count the number of boxes

I get the feeling it would be easier for some guys here to count the number of boxes lol3.gif

Yeah, certainly seems that way! Perhaps I should have made 2000-5000 and 5000+ options! I figured....2000 cigars, that's 80 full boxes of 25, should be enough for anyone?! :) Wrong hehe.

I had a a full edgestar...

That's interesting. That'a a refrigerator right? What temperature do you store your cigars at? I didn't know this was a storage method that people were using.

That's interesting. That'a a refrigerator right? What temperature do you store your cigars at? I didn't know this was a storage method that people were using.

Yeah, its common name is a wineador. Wine cooler with custom built cedar drawers. It's pretty popular.

As far as the temperature, i dont turn the unit on unless it is hot in my house. My house stays between 68-74 degrees Fahrenheit year round.

Yeah, its common name is a wineador. Wine cooler with custom built cedar drawers. It's pretty popular.

As far as the temperature, i dont turn the unit on unless it is hot in my house. My house stays between 68-74 degrees Fahrenheit year round.

Here is a very outdated picture. But you get the idea...

cooler.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for that, and the photo! I have a very similar small refrigerator that I use of soft drinks, but it tends to impart a chemical-type smell to anything I put in there lol.