What do you love from <insert your country here>

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Austria: I can sit down in a Viennese coffee house, drink coffee and smoke a cigar. Indoors. Sometimes you have a good view as well. Very nice.

Canada. Maple Syrup. Yes, a cliche but the stuff is so damn good. We even have whiskey's blended with it. Health Care. No matter what ailment you have or accident you suffer you will not lose you

America: I like the French toast,Spanish rice,Belgian waffles,Canadian bacon,Indian curry,Russian roulette,and Scotch whisky.....

US - Los Angeles

No other place like it in the world, cultural and geographical diversity as well as immaculate weather and women. Accessibility to ethnically diverse and fantastic food, yet not stuffy. Also the produce is fantastic since most of it is grown here.

• Like 3

Dual citizenship USA/Mexico (born in the USA)

USA

Food

Las Vegas

Bourbon

Craft beer

Shooting sports

Freedom

Mexico

Food

Women

Unlimited access to cubano rums

Beautiful scenic mountain views (none here where I live in the US)

Real Tequila (non-US export)

• Like 2

Canada ( northern Alberta )

No rats

No snakes

No cocroaches

No crime

Bacon

Hockey

Winter

Wildlife

We invented ...

Telephone

Basketball

Sub machine gun

Snow mobiles

We rock at the Winter Olympics

I love my country

Derrek

• Like 4

USA

No tax and duty on Cuban cigars....

Well, confiscated cigars are kind of like a tax or at least a surcharge.....

From the sublime to the spectacular, no place on Earth has the Geological & Biodiversity as the Western US.It is an both an urban and outdoorsman's paradise. Here is the short list.

My apolgies if I left out your favorite place.

Rocky Mountains, Glacier Natl Park, Yellowstone NP, Teton NP, Snake River Canyon, Olympic Mts, Cascade Mts, San Juan Islands, Seattle, Mt Ranier, Mt Saint Helens, Columbia Gorge, Oregon Coast, Sierra Nevada Mts, Lake Tahoe, Wasatch Mts, Great Salt Lake, Southern Utah, lake Powell, Canyonlands, Canyon De Chelle, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Yosemite & Sequioa, Giant Redwood Forests, North Calif Coast, San Francisco, Big Sur, Central Calif Coast, So Cal Beaches, LA, Hollywood, Palm Springs, Mojave & Sonora Deserts, Grand Canyon.

• 4 weeks later...

Where I live near New Haven Ct, The "Owl Shop" where one can relax with a smoke, a drink and some food.

The good thing about the place is you don't have to buy and smoke the Owl's NC.'s or Dom.'s. You can

bring your own smokes with no issues, just buy a coffee / booze and kick back and enjoy the large

leather chairs, pretty girls and wide screen tv's. Women come in for either a cig. or even a cigar

and their fav. drink. Great palce.

The UK and the Republic

The Premiership

The Worlds best National Park .... we call it Scotland

The bacon sandwich .... the real thing is totally beyond the grasp of foreigners

London .... it's where everyone with ambition wants to go .... not Paris, not Berlin, not New York, not LA .... no ifs no buts London

Our beers, our Whisky .... granted the Germans and Belge are equally good brewers .... but no one else is

Our sense of humour

Our sense of the ridiculous and our pretense that we aren't

Our sense of expectation before World Cups and our ability to shrug off the loss until the next one

• Like 1