What do you love from <insert your country here>

Australia:

Mrs Macs Chilli Beef and Cheese pie, and Farmers Union iced coffee.

The most amazing food and drink ever. I in general find the quality of full cream milk and meat in Aus is very hard to beat by any other place in the world.

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Austria: I can sit down in a Viennese coffee house, drink coffee and smoke a cigar. Indoors. Sometimes you have a good view as well. Very nice.

Canada. Maple Syrup. Yes, a cliche but the stuff is so damn good. We even have whiskey's blended with it. Health Care. No matter what ailment you have or accident you suffer you will not lose you

America: I like the French toast,Spanish rice,Belgian waffles,Canadian bacon,Indian curry,Russian roulette,and Scotch whisky.....

I love from England Mitchell Orchant's Seleccions!!! ok.gifok.gifok.gif

Ireland: Guinness and Oysters with thickly sliced Irish Brown Bread and good butter!!! Can't beat it with a large stick!!

I was going to say Guinness and butter too!

Plus the whiskey.

Abrakebabra, though not as good as it was.

Tayto

Rashers and sausages.

Lyons tea.

White pudding.

Lamb

Turf fires

pubs

free museums and galleries

One of the things I like most about being here is that it's relatively easy to get to other places.

• Like 2

Austria:

I can sit down in a Viennese coffee house, drink coffee and smoke a cigar. Inside. Sometimes you have a good view as well. Very nice.

As an occasional visitor to Vienna which coffee houses can you reccomend for a cigar please? Most of the time the ones I visit near the centre are absolutely packed with tourists and you can barely get a seat.

As an occasional visitor to Vienna which coffee houses can you reccomend for a cigar please? Most of the time the ones I visit near the centre are absolutely packed with tourists and you can barely get a seat.

I recommend these:

http://www.cafehegelhof.at

http://www.prueckel.at/cafe.php

http://www.docohotel.com/en/onyx-bar/ (best during the day)

They are all in the center but style and atmosphere differs.

Canada

Been both ends, top and bottom and most of in between. And I love.....

Everything.

Except a few members of parliament. But can't let a few bad apples spoil the perfect basket.

• Like 2

Love New England's 4 seasons... well, 3 of the 4. Not crazy about winter, but it makes spring all that much better!

Clam cakes at the beach in Rhode Island in the summer.

America:

I love the diversity, and only wish for more acceptance. We are all one race after-all...

Culture throughout the U.S. is amazing. We've been blessed with so many cultures that are both home grown and gifted from the rest of the world.

Wide range of landscapes that I'm sure America isn't exactly known for. I live in a desert, flat with Saguaro cactus. Yet I can drive 2 hours north and see beautiful pines and mountains with some of the greatest red rock formations in the world (Sedona).

Music: Blues, Jazz, Rock, Punk, Hip-Hop, Country-Western, Pop. We have music to fit every personality.

Food. Every kind. I don't have to travel far to have a sample of the rest of the world. It may not be on the level as its country of origin, but until I taste the difference in my own travels, I'm content with the variation.

Freedom. Lots of opposing ideas here, but we are blessed to have the freedom to express them, vote on them, etc. I hope we keep it that way!

Same page with you here. A little bit of everything!

• Like 1

Hmmmm:

Where I live: Cayman Islands: the weather, the diversity (something like 135 nationalities are represented here)

Where I am from: USA: the geographical diversity

Where my wife is from: Mexico: the food, the people are warm and inviting, the culture

• Like 3

New Zealand, you could snow ski in the morning, fly fish for rainbow trout for lunch and then go scuba diving/sailing all in the same day.

NZ lamb, golden beaches, primordial forests...and not too many people.

It's pretty nice.

Then again I also love the Egyptian dessert...oceans of sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1