Official World Cup Thread

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best thing about Brazil 2014 so far? No vuvuzelas!

As a Liverpool fan, I'm disgusted. No supporting that. He's crazy and needs help.

Brazil played better most of the time. If Colombia had played like other games it would be very tuff.

Neymar out of the World Cup.

This title is going smooth to Argentina.

I think Oliver has called it. That's the way I'm laying.....

ignoring the actual score v brazil (which in a funny way now puts all the pressure on germany), two top teams in the final but odds must be heavily with the germans. at this level of competition, do not underestimate the fact that the germans have not only had an extra day of rest, in what is a very short turn-around, but also did not have to go through the extra time.

i think that gives them a big advantage.

messi may pull out something special but i think the germans odds on.

I think ken is spot on about the rest day. And if you're reading a lot of ppl are saying messi is knackered and he's not been inspirational the past couple of games. But im still rooting for the argies over the germans.

I am not sure it matters all that much as long as the German's play half-way decent. They have a lot of players on the bench that could probably start for a lot of other teams.

Argentina has a good defense, but Messi is going to need some help. Higuain needs to step up and play really well.

I'm predicting Deutschland wins 94-2. You heard it here first. LOL

I'm actually *slightly* torn. Argentina winning would complete the embarrassment of Brazil that Germany started. But I'm more naturally inclined to root for Germany. So, I shall cheer for Germany, but won't shed a tear if Argentina does win.

Go, Deutschland!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

In the NHL the dude who hit him would have gotten a 5 minute major, a game misconduct, and would likely be suspended for several games for the headshot.

I'm glad it was decided on a great pass and a brilliant touch by Gotze. Great to see him make a play like that especially after losing his starting position.

I thought Higuain would have to play well, and he really didn't at all. Really horrible shot with nobody in front of him and being offside so many times during good chances.

Well earned by Germany though.. They have definitely been the best team throughout the tournament.

Who's this Messi guy that everyone was raving about? Was he even in the game?

Congrats, Deutschland!

• Like 1

Who's this Messi guy that everyone was raving about? Was he even in the game?

Congrats, Deutschland!

Can't say I feel all that bad for him.. He can cry himself to sleep on a bed made entirely out of $100 bills.

Unfortunately for him his midfield and forwards didn't really do much to help him throughout the World Cup.