Which single cigar have you smoked the most? (And why!)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RASCC by a long shot as these empty boxes from the last few years will confirm. Great flavour, if a little unpredictable at times (which I view as a plus) and the perfect size for the drive to (and f

I have smoked a ton of boxes of Saint Luis Rey Double Coronas. Still the best DC ever!!!!

Monte 4 for me, too.

Great Topic Cap'n!

I would have to say Boli PC, Partagas Short or Monte 2.

I have smoked a ton of boxes of Saint Luis Rey Double Coronas. Still the best DC ever!!!!

i'm the same.

more of these than anything else and i suspect i have at least twice the number of these in the stash as any other cigar, so not likely to change too soon.

a good SLR DC is a thing of beauty.

Mine has to be the Boli PC. In the early years this was my go-to smoke. Always had a cab on hand. For the price/performance ratio they couldn't be beat and the profile was right up my alley.

I've branched out quite a bit beyond these as my palate and wallet matured but still go back to them from time to time.

Hands down the Upmann Connie 1. Followed by Epi 2 and QdO Corona. Althought, I'm really starting to like the Upmann PC as well. A bit patchy consistency wise, but when 'on'... tough to beat in the PC vitola(for me)...:)