Which single cigar have you smoked the most? (And why!)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RASCC by a long shot as these empty boxes from the last few years will confirm. Great flavour, if a little unpredictable at times (which I view as a plus) and the perfect size for the drive to (and f

I have smoked a ton of boxes of Saint Luis Rey Double Coronas. Still the best DC ever!!!!

Monte 4 for me, too.

For me it would be a tie between the Quintero Nacionales and the RyJ Mille Fleurs. The Nacionales were my first Cuban cigar and my only box purchases for a number of years. In the last 5 years though, I've been smoking more Mille Fleurs as my C&C cigar, partly because they are easier to get hold of (for me anyway).

Epi 2 for me...I do enjoy a monte 2 and they were my first box purchase years ago but I prefer a robusto for a daily smoke and the epi 2 is tasty and affordable.

Was the PSD4 a few yrs ago but now well and truly the Epi 2 tied closely with the SLR Serie A believe it or not.

RASSC or Lgc MdO #3. I can't keep my grubby hands of either. I prob go through around 1-2 boxes of rascc a year and I bet I only smoke 12-15 boxes worth of cigars or year. Quite the percentage there. The rest is a rotation of lots of stuff.

It's either Boli PC's or Parti Shorts close call.

Why?

Because they are both very consistent, are completely different, most often one or the other will satisfy what I feel like in a pinch, and there is always time for either.

I'm enjoying a box of PSD4, but I'm still too new to cc's to settle in to one, looking forward to my box of BCJ on order. Seeing a lot of Monte 4 on here, I'm not sure I've had one, are they much different than M2?