Which single cigar have you smoked the most? (And why!)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RASCC by a long shot as these empty boxes from the last few years will confirm. Great flavour, if a little unpredictable at times (which I view as a plus) and the perfect size for the drive to (and f

I have smoked a ton of boxes of Saint Luis Rey Double Coronas. Still the best DC ever!!!!

Monte 4 for me, too.

HUHC and RAScc as their size is great when you have less than an hour and both deliver in flavour for me. When I have time I would say SLR Regios FTW right now. Its great after a meal and great with a morning coffee and croissant.

Although I have enjoyed many different robustos,

The empty boxes of PSD#4 and HDM#2 collecting in my basement paint a very clear picture of who the winners are.

Epi No.2 for sure. My absolute go-to safety. Have never (touch wood) had a bad one and they're great no matter when your light one up.

SD4 would be second for mine. But man I love those Epi 2s.

Fascinating. I don't have a clear winner, as I rotate a lot and hate to run out of anything. When I get down to two, I tend to hold on until I can share the last experience with someone, and then sit on them (bring out something else next time and forget).

Lately, it's the BRC, PLPC and PL Montecarlo. Lots of other convenient small ones too though (Shorts, Divinos, Reyes, and damn, you got me, Captain... Quintero Favoritos).

RASCC by a long shot as these empty boxes from the last few years will confirm.

Great flavour, if a little unpredictable at times (which I view as a plus) and the perfect size for the drive to (and from) work.

post-1960-0-01951900-1402515046_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Partagas Serie D 5. I've blown through 2 boxes of these things in the last couple of months. They're absolutely fantastic ROTT and they're not overly complex. Just absurdly flavor-filled.

Not to mention since it's a short Robusto it tends to not overstay it's welcome. The blend is spot on 100% of the time, the draw is never too tight (unlike the D4s...cough) and my god, the flavors just smash you in the face!

Cheery little stick that is admittedly a little overpriced. But a fantastic stick nonetheless.

Great flavour, if a little unpredictable at times (which I view as a plus) and the perfect size for the drive to (and from) work.

Wow...

I tend to play a whole lot of low stake Tetris myself... that's on another level though....Jenga! clap.gif