Cigar + Coffee = Heaven

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I woudn't spoil my coffee with a NC…

Any specific cheese or will a slice of yellow American cheese be good enough? So, ALL cheese goes with ALL wine? Is that your point? What do smug replies say about the person who posts them?

ALL habanos go well with a cup of coffee - all of them. The pairing is as old as "cheese + wine" or "bread + butter"…

Good on you for starting a topic....for those who spoil it well let them go don't waste your time responding..partagas short a great coffee smoke and Fuente Short Story is an amazing cigar to have with a coffee Natural and Maduro.

I do enjoy various Fuente's. Tonight I'm having a Magnum R. 54. This weekend I will try your suggestion of the Short Story. Thank you.

I love my Cuban Coffee with ANY Cuban Cigar.....They just go Hand-in-Hand. cigar.gif

• Like 1

Nope. No coffee w/my seegar. Don't want that coffee taste interfering with any cigar flavor I'm enjoying, whether CC or NC. Only honey sweetened herb tea with my smoke.

Depending on the time of day, I will try different combinations.

Morning is a HU PC with a double shot espresso from my Diadema E61 machine.

Lunchtime is a Sir Winnie or Mag 46 with an espresso based, flat white (cafe con Leche)

After dinner is similar to lunchtime, but with an espresso based macchiato.

I couldn't tell you what coffee is in the blend I buy, but it's a locally roasted, fully bodied blend of beans that I grind at the time of making the coffee.

I like the partagas' with coffee especially Farmers Union Iced Coffee. I like the contrast between sweet coffe and spicy cigar.

Other cigars i pair with straight black no sugar coffee.

• Like 1

I like the partagas' with coffee especially Farmers Union Iced Coffee. I like the contrast between sweet coffe and spicy cigar.

Other cigars i pair with straight black no sugar coffee.

I miss being able to pick up iced coffee like that everywhere in Aus!

England is slowly catching up, one surfer Jimmy is single handedly trying to correct this!

Love coffee with my cigars

Like Rob, depends on time of day. If I do partake, any coffee will do from home.

If it is later in the afternoon though, I prefer a nice cold soft drink or micro brewed beer. Lately I have also found fresh, cold grapes too.

Coffee was what got me into cigars. It was a Monte open junior with a double shot cappuccino. Never knew coffee could be enjoyed so nicely. That was 4 years ago. Now, seems to like it perfectly with a Monte 4. Find it more enjoyable if the coffee is a lighter roast.

Coffee was what got me into cigars. It was a Monte open junior with a double shot cappuccino. Never knew coffee could be enjoyed so nicely. That was 4 years ago. Now, seems to like it perfectly with a Monte 4. Find it more enjoyable if the coffee is a lighter roast.

It seems that the Monte's have come up a bunch in this thread. I placed my first order with our host this morning and included them because of the feedback in this thread.

• Like 1

Saint, I bet the cafe au lait at Cafe Du Monde would be great with a Monte 4. I love all French Quarter coffee, but there's something about the Cafe Du Monde coffee that I really love.

Puts me in the mood to ride over to the Big Sleazy. My favorite cigar bar is La Booze at the Royal Sonesta. The people watching, especially the goings on at Rick's Cabaret across the street, is pure entertainment value.

girlfriend recently turned me on to café du monde, paired with a party short.......OH MY!!!!!

I like a RASS with a good cup of coffee (or hot coco)