Cigar + Coffee = Heaven

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I woudn't spoil my coffee with a NC…

Any specific cheese or will a slice of yellow American cheese be good enough? So, ALL cheese goes with ALL wine? Is that your point? What do smug replies say about the person who posts them?

ALL habanos go well with a cup of coffee - all of them. The pairing is as old as "cheese + wine" or "bread + butter"…

Enjoyed an awesome '08 Monte 4 with a Nespresso Latte this morning.

• Like 1

8 o'clock French vanilla w/ a HUHC, Monte 4, or El Principe. Better than morning sex!! Even better after...! ;)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Love cigars and coffee. I really enjoy an HDM DC with my coffee for a larger format. On the smaller side I will go with a Partagas short

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all the smaller pcs and such pair well with coffee but i must say i most often reach for pl montecarlos lately

^^^ This although I tend to reach for the PLPC more often. The almond flavor of the PL seems to go well coffee.

I woudn't spoil my coffee with a NC…

I'm starting to warm up to this guy.

Like Rob, depends on time of day. If I do partake, any coffee will do from home.

If it is later in the afternoon though, I prefer a nice cold soft drink or micro brewed beer. Lately I have also found fresh, cold grapes too.

I think the Coffee Lady is holding back, I'd love to hear some more great coffee/cigar pairing suggestions! I think I recall you posted on another topic related to custom roasted coffees, maybe it was the Jamaican discussion, but I'm guessing you know your coffee!