Ken Footwear Appeal

I have heard the angst from members in relation to Ken's shoeless video exploits.

At the same time I am understanding of ken's "Mi Casa..Mucho Poo Oh on You Oh" (his best Spanish) approach. Hell it is his house and he can do what he likes. Never forget these days he is wearing underpants under his shorts in all reviews. Baby steps people....baby steps innocent.gif

I am...with the support of members (financial support always welcome) proposing a "let's meet halfway" solution.

Thoughts?

post-4-0-23222300-1395125331_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I have heard the angst from members in relation to Ken's shoeless video exploits.

At the same time I am understanding of ken's "Mi Casa..Mucho Poo Oh on You Oh" (his best Spanish) approach. Hell it is his house and he can do what he likes. Never forget these days he is wearing underpants under his shorts in all reviews. Baby steps people....baby steps innocent.gif

I am...with the support of members (financial support always welcome) proposing a "let's meet halfway" solution.

Thoughts?

attachicon.gifKens Shoe.jpg

Yes..they do come in size 15 EEE lol3.gif

• Like 1

Shoeless reviews are far from ideal. I've seen those "shoes" around before in public, and it's always very strange.

I think these may be better however. He can look down and see feet, so there's a level of comfort in that i'm sure. Meanwhile, you can look over and what you're seeing is slippers. I think it's a real win win.

post-19557-0-08589700-1395127908_thumb.j

• Like 1

The greatest of all footwear. Bata Thongs that i've only seen sold in Kenya. 90 shillings, which is about $1.50.

post-15810-0-26292000-1395129945_thumb.j

They have practical applications as well as they are good shower/beach thongs and also (if my childhood has any memories) leaves a lasting imprint on your ass cheeks when mum gets a good swing in. Solid rubber consturction. Comes in blue and fashionable red.

• Like 1

Ken don't let 'social norms' sway you im a bare foot man allways have been always will be A Canadian ex employee and his wife visited us and they couldnt belive it when i walked into a supermarket bare foot said that would be illegial in Canada, what ever next wink.png

Can cause problems though, so used to not wearing shoes that i had driven for 20 min on the way to a Bank function when i suddenly realized no shoes smile.png I tried to blame the wife for not putting them with my suit hole.gif

The greatest of all footwear. Bata Thongs that i've only seen sold in Kenya. 90 shillings, which is about $1.50.

attachicon.gifbata_slippers1.jpg

They have practical applications as well as they are good shower/beach thongs and also (if my childhood has any memories) leaves a lasting imprint on your ass cheeks when mum gets a good swing in. Solid rubber consturction. Comes in blue and fashionable red.

They would be your actual size hey Muz. lmao.gif

Ken, I'm you with mate. Su casa do as you please mate. Whats wrong with goin barefoot in your own house??

Couldn't agree more.....HOWEVER, I think it's proximity to the camera and their presentation that is a bit disturbing for most.... Think about it, technically kens feet are the closest thing to the screen, EVEN in the monte A review......

Perhaps if he simply turned to the side during reviews, people would protest less.... Of course, then he's either got half his body inside his house or his feet rest comfortably in Rob's lap.....

Love the Bata photo...takes me back to my childhood days in Nairobi. In defense of Ken, I'm a huge proponent of smoking cigars barefoot. Look forward to more barefoot video reviews...

Get Ken a pair of these so he can feel like he's not wearing shoes.

attachicon.gifbare-foot-shaped-shoes.jpg

I'm with Ken on this one. Shoes are useless unless you need to run from a bear (or the occasional rabid kangaroo). Toes are meant to be unfettered and need to breath.

But...these are the best looking shoes I have ever seen.

I saw those "Toe Shoes" on an episode of "Married With Children". Al thought that God had told him to build those shoes; he then hit his head and had a near death experience visiting Heaven. It was Tim Kazurinski pretending to be God. Tim had been a failed shoe man in life, had a vision of those shoes and sunk his entire life savings into them. Naturally, they didn't sell. "But fortunately" as Tim told Al, "I had a loving wife and daughter who hired a hit man to kill me!" But still an angry Al said, "Well you're pretending to be God, and I'm tellin' God right now!" "NO, NO, NO, NO!!!" Tim said. "He can't be disturbed! He's watching Knott's Landing!" Al looks puzzled and goes, "Always wondered why that show was never cancelled!"

seriously?

i've been away for 3-4 days and come back and find this.

is no one else embarrassed?

GET A LIFE, the lot of you. especially our idiot despot. go and invade a country or something (still half of the ukraine available).

why would anyone be bothered re my feet (and apols, but i have read none of these so i may be at crossed wires)?

beyond me.

i am at home. in summer indoors, bare feet. in winter, likely to have something warm. outside, given the snakes and other bities, footwear.

give this topic the boot!

I like the suggestions about bare foot rob and ken's feet in Robs lap.. Invading Ukrain is good too!

seriously?

i've been away for 3-4 days and come back and find this.

is no one else embarrassed?

GET A LIFE, the lot of you. especially our idiot despot. go and invade a country or something (still half of the ukraine available).

why would anyone be bothered re my feet (and apols, but i have read none of these so i may be at crossed wires)?

beyond me.

i am at home. in summer indoors, bare feet. in winter, likely to have something warm. outside, given the snakes and other bities, footwear.

give this topic the boot!

I'm with you, Ken.

Now, that idea about a pedicure on video sounds too good ....innocent.gif

• Like 1

Ah ha! Success! Wave these smelly puppies under Ken's nose and it will be IMPOSSIBLE for him to resist putting them on!

(only problem is they are size 9 . . .)

post-18301-0-59273100-1395372244_thumb.j

OK. I’m a newbie. This should give you a good indication of what I’m all about…

Ken, at the risk of pissing you off forever, I suggest this:

Let’s have you agree to raise money for Nicaraguan Children’s Feeding Mission

By getting a pedicure that is video taped for all of us to see.

Ken, you set the bar. $500, $1000, $1500. What should the goal be? I would hope that many of us would contribute to charity to ensure that we reach the goal and that you experience the pedicure.

• Like 1