Ken Footwear Appeal

Was the last time Ken wore shoes the 2013 LFDC Grandioso review? What happened? Sent them out for a polish and never came back?

I much prefer Ken with no shoes on to Ken in his undies, stomping grapes!!!!!

I never really noticed I guess.

I much prefer Ken with no shoes on to Ken in his undies, stomping grapes!!!!!

I never really noticed I guess.

Now there's a traumatic image! Thanks for loading me up with that . . . lookaround.gif

Now there's a traumatic image! Thanks for loading me up with that . . . lookaround.gif

You're Welcome!!!! (sorry Ken, love you!)

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=107958&hl=%2Bken+%2Bunderwear#entry259560

5-10-2011 2-46-35 PM.jpg

5-10-2011 2-53-18 PM.jpg

skyfall, no problem at all, but allow me to repay the favour in a manner i know you'll appreciate.

ps - can't wait to watch jason hatcher in action this season!! (love you too, of course).

This thread has taken a nasty turn, specially when people new to the forum feel entitled to take Mr Gargett as their scapegoat uncool, really pod.gif

What are you talking about? Everything is all in good fun.

• Like 1

Personally, I'm just rippin' on this topic until our man Ken actually wears footgear, at which point I plan to reverse course and complain about how everyone's selling out and the site isn't what it used to be; lack of editorial independence and stylistic integrity of the reviewers; death of the free spirit; blah, blah, blah . . .

Just want y'all to be prepared . . . :P

• Like 1

Ken doesn't seem to be so amused (post #19), I apologize if I'm wrong…

thanks for the thoughts but to be honest, doesn't bother me, though i have not read much of it. it really all seem a bit sad that people have nothing better in their life but i can't help that.

• Like 1

thanks for the thoughts but to be honest, doesn't bother me, though i have not read much of it. it really all seem a bit sad that people have nothing better in their life but i can't help that.

So true .....but this is what makes it funny. Laughable.

What a good sport, old sport!!!

Redskins -7 Cowboys 94

that has me lost??

I agree, if we win 3 games this season I will be astonished!!!!